42 coaches online • Server time: 00:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nedlam

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2020 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I run a tournament where the MVP should be selected between 3 players, but I didn't set it properly and a first match was played before I could solve it.

Now a team has a player with a MVP that shouldn't have it and another player that should have it, how can it be solved?

I can add spps manually to players, but it doesn't allow me to lower spps by adding "negative spps"

Thanks in advance.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2020 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Could you just delete and replace the player with too many SSP?
WeRsley

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2020 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this because the score is calculated based on the last 15 matches in Season 4?
jdm

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2020 - 11:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nedlam wrote:
I can add spps manually to players, but it doesn't allow me to lower spps by adding "negative spps"

That's odd. I have the ability on the groups I'm an admin of to remove spp by entering a negative value.

I just click the spp button on the player page, input the value (eg "-4") and press ok

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2020 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

jdm wrote:
Nedlam wrote:

That's odd. I have the ability on the groups I'm an admin of to remove spp by entering a negative value.

I just click the spp button on the player page, input the value (eg "-4") and press ok

The new value does not appear on the team page. Even after magic fix.

Jump to: