39 coaches online • Server time: 14:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Trickey

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2020 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Folks here we are the Awards Ceremony everyone is waiting for. I am here the Mascara Snake clarinet player for Silky's old band and with me I have this season's co-commentator Ceclio.

What a season Cecilio.

Sure was Snake the only thing it missed was me!

Well Silky has decided to have his shout pre Sword final due to the clustered game schedule so Cecilio we will get your musing’s on the final that sees two new sides in a league that had a lot of legacy rise to the top. The final will be played out between Sisterwives and Rattus Invictus, two sides which topped their league tables. What do you make of these two squads?

The Sisterwives have been untouched this year dealing out pain and suffering to all around. Brooke is their all rounder. I feel that she could light up this final and I feel that the Sisters have the edge in this final. Rattus Invictus have made a real impression on the league in the year of the rat and an early season scare against the Thunda Down Unda (the best Squig side this side of the tuatapere’s) they have relentlessly marched towards the Sword final. Squegr Quick-Strike has been on a rolland if the young rat can get his hand on the Sisters he will make an impression. Either way Snake it will be epic.

Thanks Cecilio now on to the prizes.

So the Prizes:

Firstly the coveted Wilkinson Sword:, but the Best of the Osbbl teams are still to be confirmed.

Now the Mullet
So the Winners: Are DSR the dirty Stinking rats wrestled the Mullet out of the Cheese Eating Blender Monkees tentacled grasp. Leaving the beast like Kisses Corpse on the ground. The Spiked ball also caused mayhem.

Now in a particular order the other awards from the season.

Silky's Starfish

This goes to the player with the most SPP's this season. Brianna of the SistersWives and Herfjötur were continuing our history of producing outstanding female athletes in Osbbl but neither get the Starfish this season.

Aglaopheme of Sirens Song with 6 touchdowns across the regular season was a regular fan favourite and justifiably is this season's recipient of Silky’s Starfish.

Now the Rampant Shag. This annoying bird was caught and stuffed by the Mercenaries of the Nightwing and given to Silky as a bizarre parting gift. The Shag goes to the player with the most TD's for the season. With it goes the Accolade of when they arrive in the tavern they are greeted with a hearty "alright Shagger".

Special mentions to Bonnie-Scottie of Da Thunda Down Unda the Squig hopper pitching in for 7 touchdowns equalling Fezik Big-Big of Rattus Invictus’s efforts.

But the Shag goes to April of the Sisters Wives with 8 touch downs she is the Rampant Shag.

The Moby Dick award.

Our own White Whale in Osbbl that player that cursed so many other teams driving them to distraction with the issuing of savage beatdowns upon the opponents.

Now it was possibly the biggest year ever for casualties this year in Osbbl leading to an inquiry headed by Silky himself into how we could have even more.

Brianna did not leave the pitch in the open season without making an impression on at least one or more of the opposition 11 casualties any other year would of seen her seize the Moby Dick, similarly as the Cheese Eating Blender Monkees pounded most their opposition into paste (especially Crab paste-ed) Snuggles was their big hitter with 12 players miamed.

But this years Moby dick is! Odysseus of Sirens song.

With a huge 13 casualties this deadly Wight will be a marked corpse.

The Hand of Cod

This award is for the player with the most Completions in a season.

Kenshin is a rat with an eye for a pass and spun 4 long spirals for the DSR. Vast Wilderness was a pygmy with an arm and with 5 passes at a length we are still trying to measure in pygmy feet Tall order were happy with his efforts.

Short and sharp was the order of the day this season though and Aglaopheme made 7 completions to take the the Hand of Cod.

Weeding our way through the awards now and it is the:

Orange Roughy award

This award is for the player who stuck in the boot the most all season, though the Osbbl refs don't like it unless they are richly rewarded the crowd still love to see it.

Geirskögul of The Blimp was their to go to fouler this year and they have a long history of taking the roughy but 9 fouls were not enough for this years prize. Another 9 Antonio of Banda Sagrada de Magritta would of also taken the Roughy through other seasons.

There can only be one Roughy and Grimy of the Cheese Eating Blender Monkess seems incapable of much else with 15 fouls the wee rat takes the roughy.

Ok and now with the major prizes out our way we come to Silky's special awards and there are a number of these this year as Silky has gifted us the Blender.

This award goes to the all time highest casualty causing team with 38 casualties though Beers babes and Bikini’s used to have this record this year with 38 Casualties this award goes to the Cheese Eating Blender Monkees. They keep the award till someone can beat this feat.

The award of a Chum bucket for services to Chum production

As all of you know the Chum fiasco has haunted Silky in season 3 and the Stormfel have launched a protest nationwide disrupting Shipping throughout the Isles.
Silky found a solution using his cleaning services to reuse the dead players. So Services to Chum production goes to the team with the most corpses this season. 25 graves were dug but we all know Silky doesn’t bury the dead. This season’s Chum will be ratty in flavour with 4 dead from DSR they take the Chum bucket.

Wow and with that done and dusted I would usually say goodbye to my o-host but contractually your soul stays with us till the Sword is handed over so we will have you look over the Sucker cup.

Thanks team for attending the awards remember to pick up your trophies. Who will join me in the commentary box next season? Lets see how the Sucker cup goes. Lets go and wrestle the buffet off of Cameron Sapp. See you soon peeps and stay weird.[/img]
 Jump to: