47 coaches online • Server time: 15:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2020 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Doofr wrote:
neubau wrote:
it can be house ruled ruled is a poor defense for the new edition. we can't, that's exactly the problem. this is the fumbbl forum, talking about the way the game is played on fumbbl.

Stop whining and beeing a cry baby.

You can still play house rules with you kids, and have legends players and legends teams . Surprised

For playing majors,just convert your parents and brothers/sisters to play it . Wink

My kids haven't played old man board games with their old man for 10 years! Mr. Green

I'm stuck with you lot. Though I suppose I still have one nephew who is too young to rebel.

So I guess the O[L]C will have to ride again.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2020 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:

This attitude ignores that there may be a number of people who only play online in open play who may simply not play anymore. I am definitely one.

doofr and i very much fall into that region as well. at least i have my draft league and cibbl, who will stick with a lot of bb16.

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2020 - 19:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Doofr wrote:
Hmm you didnt see the irony in my post ? Wink

Sorry, I missed it. Embarassed

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2020 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

neubau wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

This attitude ignores that there may be a number of people who only play online in open play who may simply not play anymore. I am definitely one.

doofr and i very much fall into that region as well. at least i have my draft league and cibbl, who will stick with a lot of bb16.

Open play with no seasons will still be there, though it will be longer to get a game.

Jump to: