32 coaches online • Server time: 17:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bugreturns

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2021 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi. New to FUMBBL but first played BB as a teen in the nineties, along with just about every GW game released. Then came girls and beer. You know the rest. Cut out the next twenty...ish years and I'm buying the new BB to 'show the kids'. Obviously they are not allowed to touch it till I've painted it all.

Like tits. Meant for Kids, only really appreciated by Dad.

Anyway, sidetracked. Where do I go to just gently relearn Blood Bowl? I would love to play afew forgiving games where my mistakes will mostly be due to learning FUMBBL but i don't want to spoil anyones season due to my utter lack of permanent thumbs when faced with tech.

Thanks all.
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2021 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Best bet is the 145 club, but just note we're still running on 2016-2020 rules. The rulebook in the new box are slightly different. The site will update to those in the next 2-3 months (hopefully). The basics are still largely the same.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=3180&op=view
bugreturns

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2021 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the advice... Rules I should manage, its the interface I am less confident about. Patient opponents who don't mind questions...

Here goes...
 Jump to: