40 coaches online • Server time: 00:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SkittleMosaic

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2021 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I was gonna do Norse in bb2020. 2 Ulfs, 10 Linos and 2 RR for 830k and randomize all skills on linos to keep TV low. It is intended for box to get matches against stunties but would still work for inducements in league. Would cut a reroll when someone gets Sure Hands.
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2021 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Amazons
4 blitzer
7 linewoman
2 RR
810 TV

Chaos renegades
Troll
Ogre
Dark elf
8 lineman
2 RR
870 TV

Chaos Dwarf
2 Bull centaur
3 Blocker
6 Hobgoblin
2 RR
850 TV

Dwarfs
2 Blitzer
1 Runner
8 Blocker
2 RR
905 TV

Skaven
2 Blitzer
1 Thrower
2 Gutter runner
6 lineman
2 RR
835 TV

Necromantic
2 Wolf
2 Ghoul
7 zombie
2 RR
820 TV

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
fu

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2021 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I Will finally play Undead:
2 Mummies
2 wights
2 Ghouls
2 Skeletons
3 Zombies
2 RR
Total 900k

I will miss the third RR, but is the only thing I can drop in order to drop TV enough. Besides I'm playing 2 Ghouls instead of 3 because I can protect 2 more reliably and I get some extra TV for inducements. Maybe I will replace a Skeleton by a ghoul once the other ghouls get Block. The 2 Skeletons will partially help with the lack of speed because of only 2 ghouls.
CAB

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2021 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are playing in a local league as I am at the moment and you are using the new Death Zone rules for Mercenaries (which are fun) you can hire some really effective Lineman mercenaries for most teams. My nobility team is kept at relatively low TV so I can induce one or two extra lineman Mercenaries for simple line duty. I get a Mercenary for 50k with Move 5, Strength 3 Agility 4+, Passing 6+ and Armour 10+ and Block skill. Add in Guard for another 30k if you can spare the gold.

I'm sure you can find other interesting combinations using Mercenaries... the thing I like with cheap mercenaries is that it also add bodies to the team and I can get by with 11 players for most of an entire season (8-9 games). They might steal some Casuilties SPP now and then but they are not eligible for MVP anymore so you are guarantied to get them.

At least this might help you build you teams accordingly.
 Jump to: