32 coaches online • Server time: 09:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
argos_72

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

stej wrote:
Isn't box where legend bash coaches live and ranked where legend baller teams live?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
this is nice
argos_72

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:
I think what you play has more impact on your ranking than where you play.

if this is true explain me why I have 40% win rate in Box and 52% win rate in Competitive (neglect Ranked as i do not play often in ranked since time...)
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:

if this is true explain me why I have 40% win rate in Box and 52% win rate in Competitive (neglect Ranked as i do not play often in ranked since time...)

Still tour B rating is bigger than C rating, funny.
argos_72

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:
argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:

yes I played more matches in Box than in Competitive you are right... . But you are right a correct statistics sill require more matches. But the trend is this...
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:
argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:

yes I played more matches in Box than in Competitive you are right... . But you are right a correct statistics sill require more matches. But the trend is this...

Trend might also be that you have improved so win more because that.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

argos_72 wrote:
You have 700+ Box games and your nadir came in nov 2020. You have 122 Competitive games, indicating lots of practice in the format, and all of it is quite recent.

Your 40% Box win rating is you climbing the curve you had to climb to get to your 52% win rate in the last 6 weeks.

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:
argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:
argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:

Trend might also be that you have improved so win more because that.

yes this is possible too.... but i still have the feeling when I play in Competitive or Ranking to play more relaxed. Probably because i can decide which team accept or not, I can prepare myself better.
In Box I can decide to activate one specific team but most of the time my opponent is not what I wanted
If I activate in Box the Amazons and I play vs Dwarfs... oh my god...
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

13 games with zons on box. 0 against dworfs. How likely is that gonna happen ><

But ya we are a bit derailed here..
ben_awesome

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

lemf wrote:
I am looking forward to the transfer of teams from ranked. Having been working on gridfilling for absolutely years now and with 1 more win required to have completed a winning grid with all the same teams in LRB4 then done the grid twice more with the same teams in crp It would be great to do it again in the new rule set.
And yes I wait on gamefinder in ranked for almost 3 hours every night waiting for that last match.
Very Happy

It'd be a pleasure to help
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2021 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:
And there's bacon.

Ah, man, but what kind? Crispy bacon, or that thick fatty british style bacon? Or, to mix it up, Canadian bacon?

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2021 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You just cut the fat off the british bacon
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2021 - 06:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Java wrote:
Catalyst32, you clearly have a massive chip on your shoulder, I don't know why. You post a lot here but you don't play here. I have no idea what motivates you.

You completely misunderstood a post of mine in order to go on a rant, and doubled down when honestly corrected. When I go on GF in the morning, there's generally 1-2 people at most, and I still get a match if I want to play. This is what I was saying, but since you don't play here, you have no idea about CET mornings gamefinder, calling it peak time. You clearly know nothing but want to carry on with your rant, no matter what.

To ever engage with you was a mistake. There is no way to reach you. Take care.

Really? You still don't get my point in regards to what you wrote? Rolling Eyes Nevermind then.
I will stop wasting my time explaining things to you. You never understand them anyway and you must have a huge chip on your shoulder keeping you from doing so.

I have not played here for years because I have been BUSY and ILL if you must know. If only you will understand that. Rolling Eyes
And I have not had a Computer with a Large Enough Screen to use when playing the game.
But mainly what motivates me is LOVE OF THE GAME and an interest in knowing how the game is changing and trying to preserve and better the site by explaining my perspective on issues the site has.

I have no idea what motivates you. But I also don't care. I just take you as you are and cherish your perspective as a "unique" individual.
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2021 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:

AMEN TO THAT.
I find my CR rises when I play the Top Tier 1A teams in the most optimum way possible over a period of 5 to 10 games and my CR falls when I play teams I am not experienced in playing OR the Tier 2 teams OR Tier 1 teams I have built in some suboptimal way for fun or as an experiment to try new skill combinations (except when those new skill combinations WORK which has only really happened with 1 idea I had about how to do things differently).
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2021 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

argos_72 wrote:
MerryZ wrote:

You are getting LUCKIER in C than you do in B. There. Explained.

OR
You are getting matches against weaker Coaches in C than you get in B. There. Explained again.

OR
There are more NOOBS to the site playing in C than in B because of the BB2020. BOOM.

OR
No CLPOMB in C so the CLPOMB Cheesers are staying in B AND/OR have no yet adapted to the NEW META of C without the Broken Combo. Wah-POW.

OR
ARE YOU BETTER NOW than you were when you 1st played B and your Win % in C reflects the better player you have become and is not dragged down by the lesser player you once were when you 1st joined B? I JUST BLOWED-UP YOUR MIND!!!

OR
You explain it. You played all of those games.
mekutata

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2021 - 10:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I am pretty sure CLPOMB won't be the reason.