61 coaches online • Server time: 16:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2021 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Redrafting during a tournament should be an option so that a commish can allow it or not.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2021 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Catalyst32 wrote:
JackassRampant wrote:
Oh, wait. Are you talking about redrafting before a tournament, or during? Because a redraft DURING a tournament could be humongous. Get splattered but win anyway? Well, rather than carrying two Journeymen, you can redraft and be a fresh, ready 1270k or something going into the next game. That might be a fairly common tactic, for younger teams especially, if it's possible. Is it?

I don't know if it is possible.
But that is what I want to know about in this thread.

IS it possible?
And will any Rosters consider it good strategy?

I think if your Roster could thrive on Inducements it might be an excellent strategy.

And I wasn't talking specifically about redrafting DURING a Tournament. Just before a Tournament (which would certainly be legal). Maybe Redraft and Park.
You came up with Redrafting during a Tournament based on what I said.
But YES. That too could be a strategy IF your team got smashed, yet still advanced, to help them to continue to advance rather than be a lame-duck against their next opponent.
IF LEGAL that could definitely be a potential 1 time per Tournament Tactic.

I think it SHOULD be legal. But I wouldn't complain if it was RULED ILLEGAL either. It would be the same rules for all of us so FAIR either way.

I dont think r00sters consider redraft as a strategy.

Also I dont think they want to be lame ducks either.
 Jump to: