48 coaches online • Server time: 19:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2021 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Dungeon Bowl - 3 or 4 handed?

Has anyone tried it? Does it work?

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2021 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Dunno, but I just ordered the new boxed set for myself. Hoping for the other colleges of magic team boxed sets soon. The way BB is set up w/ seasons now DB seems like the more fun option for a TT experience IMO.

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2021 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played it, but the Colleges of Magic team rosters are here https://www.dadidimerda.it/colleges.php, interesting to check out. Great site for other BB info too!
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2021 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I've printed and laminated tiles from an old 2002 JJ PDF. I should have enough for a four player dungeon now. I'll need another team though.
It would be nice to get the new rule book but the rules don't seem to have changed very much. Or have they?
I suspect that most people have enough BB stuff to cobble this together without the box. Two boxes would be a bit steep.

Jump to: