65 coaches online • Server time: 21:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kransky

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2022 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The new Spike 2021 Almanac has been seen.

YouTube has a couple of reviews up.

Of most concern to us fumbblers is that it has the official rules for Kreek, Barak Farblast, Fungus and Dribblesnot.

Kreek and Farblast we already knew about;

But Fungus is a MV4 fanatic with MB+1
Dribblesnot picks up Accurate and PA 3+, both good.

Now they’re in an official publication they should qualify as official fumbbl stars.
Garion26

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Generally speaking how long does it take for stars to make it into FUMBBL?
I'd guess with the addition of unique once per game abilities for each star the coding is much more complicated then it used to be.

I've got no expectation and I am not pushing for anything but I wonder if aKhorne and Scylla and the like are in FUMBBL at this point. How about inducements like the orc wardrummer and weather mage? They don't seem to be in that I understand from my inducement screen.

No pressure by any means I recognize coding all this stuff is quite difficult, but wondering if there was a place on this site that I could see what all is in or out at any given time in Competitive or default league settings.
ramchop

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 19:07
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Stars and new teams tend to make it in quite quickly. I think Khorne made it in on release day (and that one needed some graphics). There are a lot of higher priority things than Star special rules though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fungus and Dribblesnot made it in similarly quickly after release date (a YouTube preview is not a release).
Lyracian

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

ramchop wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Fungus and Dribblesnot made it in similarly quickly after release date (a YouTube preview is not a release).

I think the book is released Saturday so it is not much of a delay between the preview and release of the rules.

Cannot quite read the costs in the video but I expect they will be actual pictures circulating soon.

Lyracian.
Garion26

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to admit the Bonehead podcast youtube video on goblin tournament rosters has got me eager to pull goblins out again with new stars. I've barely played them in 2020 so FUMBBL would be a great opportunity to test some things out.
mekutata

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2022 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion26 wrote:
I have to admit the Bonehead podcast youtube video on goblin tournament rosters has got me eager to pull goblins out again with new stars. I've barely played them in 2020 so FUMBBL would be a great opportunity to test some things out.

if you want some goblin stars in bb20 check our leeg Wink https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=8005

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2022 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

never say the word goblin out loud: it summons the icky fish from the deep

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2022 - 02:22 Reply with quote Back to top

mekutata wrote:

if you want some goblin stars in bb20 check our leeg Wink https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=8005

Ooh looks like a lot of fun!
Kransky

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2022 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the current rule is "no stars/teams added until their rules are published in a book"

Which might be a bit unusual since GW seems to be publishing some stars on the webpage

Byut as far as fungus/bomb, the book should be out any day now....
 Jump to: