53 coaches online • Server time: 13:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, after last client update I encountered a bug: at the very start of the game, when my opponent is deploying his players on the pitch, I can't mark the skills on them. I can mark the skills on my own players if they are in the Reserves box, but not if I drag them to the pitch. Once the 1st turn starts I can mark the skills without any issue.
It's not a serious bug but it forces me to write the skills while the game is in progress, instead of before it starts (and that could cause an accidental "Enter" confirmation if a dialogue pop-up appears, for example the Apothecary window).

Last edited by MattDakka on %b %23, %2022 - %19:%Feb; edited 2 times in total
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a thing, I've observed it for a long time now. For me, the answer is to mark opposing players during the inducements phase, and to mark my own before initial setup. If I let the inducements phase go by without marking, I invariably forget to document something, and I block a Blodger thinking he's a rookie or something like that.

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I encounter this last night too. Never happened to me before, I could also mark opponent players in his reserves box but not on the pitch.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been this way for a long time. Marking during inducements, kick off heads or tails choice, or on the prompt to accept the match works fine for me.
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Shift + right click should still work also during opponent setup phase

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2022 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

It doesn't. I can mark some opponent players, then, when they are all deployed on the pitch and it's my turn to set up mine, I can't mark the skills on them.
I tried some games before reporting this bug to be sure.
 Jump to: