44 coaches online • Server time: 11:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2022 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

New league recruiting players. We adhere to the 2020 ruleset with stunty, secret, standard 2020, and NAF Slann teams being made available. Team based fluff is heavily encouraged. We are a global timezone league, but we limit the number of matches to a manageable one match per week (+an additional match if your next opponent has finished their week's match). Please contact thumbcramp or Nobby Nobs on the discord. As well as Gridironman, Csquared, or Nobby Nobs on FUMBBL. First come, first serve. Please feel free to ask any additional questions.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2022 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

What does "global timezone" mean? I am looking for a league at the moment.
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2022 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Means that the players you would be up against could vsry in nationality. For matches in which that could be an issue, we will allow a lot of slack to being able to complete it.

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2022 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking to expand the league. Depending on the number of applicants there may be a division 2

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2022 - 07:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I am interested in joining, although fair warning my timezone is atypical for fumbbl (GMT+8 ). The discord link on the competition page seems to have expired.
 Jump to: