68 coaches online • Server time: 22:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Jun 18, 2022 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

On June 27th, we will have a national team tournament based in the Americas. The team creation will be similar to NAF standards. Here are the current teams. There will be individual and team based standings. You may medal in both!

Team Canada-Contact Football OLB16 for future tryouts
Football OLB16
Knine
Gozer_the_Gozerian

Team USA-Contact Gridironman for future tryouts
SavageJ
Strange19
Kaboom_King

Equipo Suda America-Contact Garcangel for future tryouts +
recruitment.

Garcangel
GotrekSlayer
Onkg

Team International(Interested players that did not make the teams) Contact Gridironman for tryouts.

Jimix0
Gridironman-[International] Michigan Bucks-Old World Ally
Nobby_Nobbs

We would love to see a team Chile if any Chileans are interested because we know that there are quite a few players from that country on FUMBBL. Each participant will play all 9 opponents on the other teams.

Here are the team creation rules and where you will make your teams.
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=15665&op=view

Last edited by Gridironman on Jun 24, 2022 - 08:45; edited 3 times in total
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Jun 24, 2022 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The teams have been set. Now the players must build their teams. The start date is June 27th.

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2022 - 06:58 Reply with quote Back to top

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
 Jump to: