41 coaches online • Server time: 16:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

More applications plz!
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford is sitting on the couch in the penthouse suite. Sipping some bourbon on the rocks. The disco ball in the center of the room is still rotating but the light bulb is burned out. The bar is still fully stocked, the place looks like no one is living here.

3 Days now and NO ACTION!!!!!

where in the hell is every one? This is stupid milford thinks to himself...going to bed at 10PM waking up at 7AM for breakfeast. Going down to the docks, checking in on the pubs...looking for anybody...any teams showing up? Where are all the fan girls? Where is the DJ?

The door to the suite opens up and mrt1212 walks in, grabs a beer out of the cooler and sits down on the other couch.

"Nothing man...some new guys showed up yesterday and today. Talked to them and let them know where the party is at but I dont know man. What in the hell happened?"

"Dude, BB2020 happened. All the old teams are sitting in some retirement home. The new coaches are still freaking out about the old teams in the retirement home. Dont give me that look man...this has nothing to do with BB2020 redraft and the new hotness and all that bullshit.

Coaches just need to "man" up and apply a team and see how awesome this is.

BTW I heard Brasky showed up in town and is coming up to the penthouse tonight to play some texas hold'em. 50Kgc buy in...you want in?"

"Sure, it either do that or just get drunk and pass out...who is he bringing? It aint going to be like the last time of a bunch of sharks showing up and taking our money, right?"

Milford just raises his empty glass as a toast to mrt1212 that, YES, brasky is showing up tonight with a bunch of Hold'em sharks to take our money.

Last edited by PainState on Jul 31, 2022 - 00:19; edited 2 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Light side qualifier <<<hit the link to apply your team.
Any Competitive team of the following races ( Amazon, Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, High Elf, Human, Imperial Nobility, Lizardman, Old World Alliance, Norse, Slann and Wood Elf.)

Dark side qualifier<<< hit this link to apply your team.
Any Competitive team of the following races (Black Orcs, Chaos, Chaos Dwarf, Chaos Pact, Dark Elf, Goblin, Khemri, Khorne Necromantic, Orc, Nurgle, Skaven, Snotlings, Undead, Underworld, Vampire and Ogre)

Only teams in the C div will be allowed to enter. This is a no holds barred smack down tournament. C teams will be accepted as they are...no redraft, yet. So, old school FUMBBL Blood Bowl in a major...the way NUFFLE intended life to be.

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Do light teams play each other and dark teams each other or is it light versus dark?
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Chrisdekok wrote:
Do light teams play each other and dark teams each other or is it light versus dark?

Light Teams play Light Teams and Dark Teams play Dark Teams until the Final, I believe.
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, thanks for answer!
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Would like to join with Slann, how can ?

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Slann aren't in C are they? I believe they are not, so if not are they eligible?

Last edited by Garion26 on Jul 31, 2022 - 22:46; edited 1 time in total
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Painstate wrote that Slann joins in light side qualifier.

Demand to known how I can !?

Want.

False advertising ????

Much injustikke.

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

oooh a Major! Excellent news, let's see in what shape I can get a team over the next three days...
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2022 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Joost wrote:
oooh a Major! Excellent news, let's see in what shape I can get a team over the next three days...

I suspect this might be a common theme. I'd gotten pretty ticked off with bb2020 in general and scheduling games in particular but when this came up I thought I'd try and put in a team. Had it not coincided with my hols, I'd have nothing, but I have a team to put in having played numerous games the last few days, but for those not on hols, I suspect they won't have.
Garion26

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2022 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:

I suspect this might be a common theme. I'd gotten pretty ticked off with bb2020 in general and scheduling games in particular but when this came up I thought I'd try and put in a team. Had it not coincided with my hols, I'd have nothing, but I have a team to put in having played numerous games the last few days, but for those not on hols, I suspect they won't have.

Malmir I have to laugh about this a bit. I decided I wasn't going to join the UI because I suspected it would be a high TV bash fest a style of play that isn't as much fun for me. I've been curious what this event would look like.

Because of your post I checked your coach page to see what team you had levelled up in preparation for the event. I couldn't tell as you had a bunch of teams in C with lots of games at a fairly high TV Smile
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2022 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh come on.

Those teams are tiddly by Malmir standards. Mr. Green

There'll probably be only be one or two chances to do this before the cut comes in.

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2022 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion26 wrote:
Malmir wrote:

Malmir I have to laugh about this a bit. I decided I wasn't going to join the UI because I suspected it would be a high TV bash fest a style of play that isn't as much fun for me. I've been curious what this event would look like.

Because of your post I checked your coach page to see what team you had levelled up in preparation for the event. I couldn't tell as you had a bunch of teams in C with lots of games at a fairly high TV Smile

Well its a pretty big change in whats high TV now. Anything under 1500 would have been considered on the low end of mid TV before this ruleset on fumbbl. I do think the average TV in this major will end up fairly manageable and historically light especially has plenty of eleven representation so I wouldn't let worries about everything being high TV bash keep you away.
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2022 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Also in retrospect should have expected a low turnout with the division being new and done the Warpstone Open this time but here we are. Really need 2 more in dark and 9 more in light by deadline wednesday.
 Jump to: