23 coaches online • Server time: 04:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Stevey126

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2022 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

All of the stunty leeg teams have some sort of representation in the secret league, except the chaos flings! With the move to 2020 I wanted to see them updated and added in.

0-16 30k Halfling Hateful 5 2 3+ 4+ 7+ Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff AM GSP

0-2 40k Carver 5 2 3+ - 7+ Dodge, Chainsaw, Stunty, Secret Weapon AM GSP

0-2 45k Yum Halfling 5 2 3+ 5+ 7+ Dodge, Right Stuff, Claw GAM SP

0-2 Chaos Spawn 135k 4 5 4+ 5+ 9+
Loner (4+), Animal Savagery , Frenzy, , Claws, Kick Team Mate, Always Hungry, Regeneration SM GA

RR 60k, Apo: Yes, Halfling Thimble Cup, Favoured off..., Bribary and Corruption

The line flings are the same as stunty leeg: flings with mutations.

The carvers lost right stuff which is more of a secret league idea for thrown weapons but kept dodge to give them a chance against other chainsaw players.

I changed the carvers to Yum flings like the old MIDGARDBB rule set that i know the secret league uses from time to time. They are the same as the old Head-Carver but with claw to make them feel more unique with a nod to MIDGARDBB.

The Spawn were given stats like the spawn in the secret league and given regen and claws instead of mighty blow and horns. I also gave kick team mate over TTM so make them a bit more dangerous to use.

What do you guys think? I really don't mind how they are implemented as long as we get some chaotic hobbits! Smile
Garion26

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2022 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Excuse my lack of experience with stunty league and MIDGARDBB.
That being said I'm not understanding the Yum Flings

1. Not sure I understand the name-Carvers and Hatefuls are awesome names. Yum really doesn't feel as cool. If they are a Hefty equivalent maybe Bleeders? (For a pun on Leaders!)
2. Why do the YUM flings have General access- doesn't seem any good reason to give a stunty general primary access. Stunty cage diving with primary access to wrestle/strip ball/dauntless can be pretty powerful.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2022 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think that the stunty league teams are part of Secret League at all.

I wish the rosters that exist on FUMBBL would just be transfered over to league - the work is done after all - even if they are not "perfect" for current rules.
Stevey126

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2022 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion26 wrote:

1. Not sure I understand the name-Carvers and Hatefuls are awesome names. Yum really doesn't feel as cool. If they are a Hefty equivalent maybe Bleeders? (For a pun on Leaders!)
2. Why do the YUM flings have General access- doesn't seem any good reason to give a stunty general primary access. Stunty cage diving with primary access to wrestle/strip ball/dauntless can be pretty powerful.

1. Sorry i should've mentioned that, they were called that cause they were gluttons devoted to slaanesh but I wanted them to be able to be devoted to whoever. (Also thank you for the name praise i can only take credit for the hatefuls!)
2. Because the head carvers in the stunty leeg did tbh. It is very powerful but given 2 chainsaws and 2 unreliable big guys I'm not sure if it makes the team OP. The other option is to make them ball and chain as they roll around the field smooshing things :')
Stevey126

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2022 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon wrote:

I wish the rosters that exist on FUMBBL would just be transfered over to league - the work is done after all - even if they are not "perfect" for current rules.

I'm with you there! but chaos flings have absolutely non, there are albion teams, tzeentch teams, strigoyan teams and so on even if they are not stunty. I just want to add one team for now then convince Garion on the others Wink
Java

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

this is my take (mostly Nelphine's input on costs and the Monstruous Mouth idea)

https://fumbbl.com/p/race?id=6147

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Mnemon wrote:

You don't have to wish. You could do it yourself.
I would be surprised if the stunty rosters have not been done already.

Someone would need to find them though.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

We can make them but gotta convince Hariono to put them into the secret league right? I’ll make them right now if that’s the case :’)
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Stevey126 wrote:
We can make them but gotta convince Hariono to put them into the secret league right? I’ll make them right now if that’s the case :’)

Heh heh. Smile

The saying is that "Secret League is not secret and is not a league". Twisted Evil

So, even if you do not get your rosters added to the official Secret League rosters, you could still petition Razmus to try to get them added to [SL2020] which is a kind of league. Wink
Garion might veto that though.

I would definitely be interested in adding them to [OLC2020] if you guys can agree a roster.
[OLC2020] isn't running yet though.

Once they are created, anyone can add them to their own league. People just need to know that they exist.

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I did kind of convert all the Stunty League teams to the 2020 ruleset, although it is a rough guess mostly, almost all the skills and stats stay the same, only the Passing skill is added in conjuction with the regular and secret league teams.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Someone would need to find them though.

Easy.

https://fumbbl.com/help:StuntyRosters

and

https://fumbbl.com/help:Stunty+Leeg+Central (even the lovely handbook is still there - 48 pages of goodness Smile ).
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool.

I meant the rosters that have already been created.

Apart from Chaos Flings, which teams are not covered by Secret League?

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2022 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Fairly much all of them don't exist, per se - or are a very different flavour of what is in the Secret League.

These were meant to play among themselves, so the balance is widely different than what the Secret League does.
moph

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2022 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:

Once they are created, anyone can add them to their own league. People just need to know that they exist.

How can i do that? can someone please explain.
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2022 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

You can create a custom ruleset or use an existing one if it suits your requirements.

If you create a ruleset, you can add existing rosters or create new ones of your own.

It's all very cool. Smile

Jump to: