21 coaches online • Server time: 05:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
E.L.F. II B or ! II B?
I've missed it so. Yes!
44%
 44%  [ 12 ]
E.L.F. died the day passing died. There NO American Pie!
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
You didn't eat your meat! How can you have pie if you didn't eat your meat?
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
The Tau of E.L.F. is double of Pie. Therefore Pi is represented by Dwarves.
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Did you really only offer one non-pie response?
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 27

razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 28, 2022 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Right now, for the same reason Secret League 2020 teams mostly won't score with the new code, (and SL 2016 won't at all) Ranked teams won't either.

I'm adding that as an improvement for the next iteration, to enable scoring for SL2020... and if Ranked still exists at that point, I'll bring them into the fold as well.

razmus

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2022 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I was going to write up something fancier, but I spent all my time automating the reporting so it'd be ready for Sept 1, which happens here in an hour and a half...

The first season of E.L.F. II, which will be Season 76 will run from September 1 to October 31st, using BBTime. And importantly, games played before joining E.L.F. II won't be picked up retroactively... folks who wanna elf, gotta do so before their games will count.

Anyway, good luck folks. I'm going to be fairly hands off once this gets going because the reporting, etc will be mostly automagic.

Dalfort

Post   Posted: Sep 01, 2022 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I suggested in the original E.L.F. (admittedly after Synn had offered his Sprint idea...) the Dalfort Dash: Where completing a mere cycle wasn't enough of a challenge and that every Race should be played against (24 at that time, now I believe it's 28!). Immediately after making the suggestion I completed it at the first attempt, again in the interest of full disclosure I had a lot of friends that helped with certain match ups but as the big mouth eluded to in the opening post I feel that I need to re-attempt the Dash in the new environment. Are you brave (or foolish?) enough to try for all the Races too?