52 coaches online • Server time: 13:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2022 - 16:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Chrisdekok wrote:
Rsc = razor sharp claws?
What did it do?

Claws was +2 to armor roll and razorsharp claws was +2 to injury roll. Both were mutations.
Multipleblock worked pretty much like today: you could set up and block/blitz two people assuming you had enough assists and they were close to each other.

It was a popular combo for Chaos beastmen who had horns and access to mutations on normal rolls. Assuming you survived to five skills (76 spps) you had a block tackle +2armor +2injury monstrosity who could block two people at a time with proper setup and had st4 on blitzes.

Funsies.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2022 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

That must have been fun times indeed.
In the old fluff when dwarfs were among the dirtiest playing teams there was a story about a team fielding 11 deathrollers! That would be something to try.
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2022 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Did anyone say smallpact cpomb yet?
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2022 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Please explain.
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2022 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Chrisdekok wrote:
Please explain.

Is an explanation needed?

Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2022 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Wonderful cas diff Very Happy
I think stunty teams get cheated a little because fouling cas isn't included in cas count?
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2022 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I have gained 2 more fake CR points mainly by playing an old low TV Ogre team which gets paired with new teams in the box. Low TV Ogres seem really OP but maybe that's true about all the stunty teams.

When the team is new and TV is very low you can hire stars like Griff. After some development when TV is only moderately low Bomber is usually enough against most teams.

When I face an extra hard lineup or an extra good coach I try to give them a scumm punch, with a wizard for example, which sometimes demoralise the opponent already from the start. All the concessions I get certainly helps with this.

The only team I've had consistent problems with is Underworld but that may be because they are usually coached by DonShula:)

When I played high TV Ogres I lost more matches than I won so it's all in the low TV.
koadah

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2022 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Impressive.

What are your thoughts on Morg?

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2022 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Morg is great but I go for Bomber first and often don't have enough cash for Morg. I have used Deeproot as a budget Morg, works ok against unagile teams.
Chrisdekok

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2022 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Both Morg and Deeproot should be good for TTM TDs but I don't remember if I have done that.
 Jump to: