57 coaches online • Server time: 19:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2022 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hm, this is again such an odd edge case that ... I utterly understand if it never happens.

It'd be cool to be able to beep / boop / halibut / whatever_the_right_word is an opponent that seems to have gone afk.

Or - the case right now: A game where opponent and me both agreed to play, he needed to leave due to real life - and we re-scheduled for "later" unspecified. Later is now, the game is up but he's afk. It'd be cool to send an ingame signal. That also makes the icon flash.

He send a PM an hour ago, I replied half an hour later, and now I am sitting there waiting - while he waited earlier.

Concerns: Abuse. It'd be annoying if someone constantly does that, so - there'd probably need to be some limits on it. Only twice a game, or only after a certain amount of time of the turn has happened.

It's like the opposite of the end turn button. And the more fun the sound (rather than annoying) the better.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2022 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah - posting this might have helped Very Happy
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2022 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

You could use discord.

Jump to: