38 coaches online • Server time: 16:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2023 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

daemons of nurgle ain't competitive though... that's my 'spare time' games right now..
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2023 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Those ones won't count for your ranking, they're not in the [C] division

You're r' is 1725 and your RD is 114 which is pretty high. resulting in CR of 1647
It'd be because you've only played a few [C] games this year, the last one was 2 weeks ago probably
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2023 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

yes that was my point - i don't get a lot of time for ad hoc games, and right now, i'm choosing to spend it on daemons of nurgle. so my RD is going to be very high, despite winning the most recent major
razmus

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2023 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, right now the algorithm can't differentiate between your time away from [C] spent playing in other leagues and open environments vs time spent away from FUMBBL eating bonbons and otherwise getting out of fighting trim. Perhaps when the algorithm is hooked up to one of the new AIs, it'll be able to do a better job of predicting the most appropriate decay. To facilitate that effort, be certain to leave you computer camera uncovered and your alexa/siri microphones uncovered.

Jump to: