31 coaches online • Server time: 10:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2023 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I preferred when the Stars were listed below the roster, without having to click on the link "badland brawl, elven kingdoms etc.

Last edited by MattDakka on %b %12, %2023 - %17:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2023 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

sure, but as with all coding, its a pain to update things in that many places. too easy to make human mistakes.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2023 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that's a valid reason indeed.
Carthage

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2023 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

remetagross wrote:
Well he still has Loner, and has a lower Agi than Eldril. And less MA too. Can Amazons recruit Eldril? If yes, I don't see Boa ever being taken.

Boa has tail, sidestep and higher armor though. The armor is important since he is definitely getting punched next turn. And, in my opinion, Zon's get more use out of gaze than elves do as they have minimal options to go into a cage by comparison.
All that said... I also like Eldril alot too. No negatrait gaze is *chefs kiss*
ph0enyx13

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2023 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you think it is worth waiting on getting the apo/starting with 1 fewer reroll and starting with the apo so you don't have that 50k jump from buying the apo game one so you don't get dribble snotted?
Carthage

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2023 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

ph0enyx13 wrote:
Do you think it is worth waiting on getting the apo/starting with 1 fewer reroll and starting with the apo so you don't have that 50k jump from buying the apo game one so you don't get dribble snotted?

The exact logic of why I never take Apo is because its the same cost as bomber. There is no possible way to make that math work where a 6/16 to get a non-niggled player back from a cas could be worth giving my opponent bomber.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2023 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I find the Apo worth it if used to heal BH/KO players.
If one of my players gets SI/NI/killed I don't bother trying to heal him, unless he's very special, such as a Legend or Super Star and I will need him to win/tie that game.
I talk about a bit developed teams. On freshly-created teams the Apo is clearly less useful, because all or almost all players are still Rookies.

The positive aspect of the worse BB2020 Apo is that now I'm not anymore undecided about using him to heal SI/killed players, because, statistically speaking, it's a bad risk to take.
With former rulesets I used to think about it when a player got SI/killed, although I used him, most of times, on BH and KO like now.
 Jump to: