48 coaches online • Server time: 15:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MontelGee

Post 22 Posted: Apr 28, 2023 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,
I was wondering if I’m too late to join any tournaments? Preferably the rookie tournament using new teams or some sort of Alicante practice tournament (1150 points). I tried applying for these but I can’t seem to get in. When I check other forum topics about tournaments, I’ve the impression that most topics are outdated. Is the forum still active or am I just looking in the wrong places?
Many thanks, a player who’s eager to join a tourney…
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2023 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Royal Rookie Rumbles start once there are 16 coaches with a rookie team currently applied. Looks like we are waiting on 4 more teams there then one should start with your Necro included.

As far as NAF style tournaments. There are some leagues that use the rules if you poke around. I am not sure if there are any starting soon.

The NAF also occasionally sponsors online tournaments but the one currently running is in round 5 of 6. I do not know when they are planning on doing their next one.
badger89

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2023 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Finger cross its the NAFC online Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2023 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

There's an Australian WC practice group run by ClayInfinity that might be of use to you (if you're in Belgium, time difference could work at one end of your day)

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2023 - 03:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if this is for you, but, I am looking for an EU coach to fill the NY Jets team's spot. Let me know if you're interested. NBBFL
MontelGee

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Bazakastine wrote:
Royal Rookie Rumbles start once there are 16 coaches with a rookie team currently applied. Looks like we are waiting on 4 more teams there then one should start with your Necro included.

Ok, fingers crossed that we can start this one soon! Smile
MontelGee

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

badger89 wrote:
NAFC Online? It's like an official thing then?
MontelGee

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

knine wrote:
Not sure if this is for you, but, I am looking for an EU coach to fill the NY Jets team's spot. Let me know if you're interested. NBBFL

This looks really cool! Maybe that i'd join this in a later stade... Right now looking for some league/tourney competitive play which could prepare me for if i'd play a live league/tourney.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

NWBL may be accepting new teams (link in Razmus blog) - if you're on discord, feel free to PM me for more info.
badger89

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2023 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

MontelGee wrote:
badger89 wrote:
NAFC Online? It's like an official thing then?

Yes think they do one last year