26 coaches online • Server time: 02:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post 4 Posted: Aug 19, 2004 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation OVERLORD LEAGUE OPENS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sixteen Teams, Eight couples of eight different races will compete to win the title of Champion and to demonstrate their superiority as a race.

Read the Group Info, find a buddy and and join!!!!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1678

Last edited by JanMattys on Aug 19, 2004 - 17:31; edited 1 time in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2004 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos taken

Still free to join: Orc, Human, High Elf, Dark Elf, Khemri, Skaven, Dwarf.

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2004 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Orcs taken
Filov

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2004 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like fun. Would love to play just about any of the teams (in particular skaven, elf or khemri, have some really good fluff for khemri as I collect the tomb kings army in WHFB anyways). I am assuming by the group info page you kind of need to form your teams in groups of two.... to keep the names as similar as possible. Or is it the second person to join for a team needs to make their name sound as familar as possible to the first?

Cheers,
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2004 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

The best would be to form a couple, so that you can feel more like "a team". I'd appreciate a Team of two players who fight both for personal glory AND for the Race Team.

Hope to see you on the pitch!
Jan

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2004 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Well in that case if someone else is interested in playing a second of either of the teams I mentions (skaven, dark or high elf or khemri) give me a pm and we can work out a team.

/me Crosses fingers and hopes someone will PM him...

Cheers,
PhilMan

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

well, ive just applied for membershp with a new orc team, called tribal warfare, i dont know weather anyone else has applied with orc yet, but good luck and hope to play well with you in the league

ps, ive gone for a tribal feel to the names and style of the team if you want to take a look for insperation or to keep the teams in tandam style

"Best Bar in This Street"
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Just rejected your application... Sorry, but as stated before "Orcs are taken". Sad

As I stated in my PM: I hope you can work out another team and find a buddy.

NOTE: TWO TEAMS APPLICATION WILL ALWAYS BE A FIRST CHOICHE IN TERMS OF ACCEPTING THE APPLICATION. (I wrote this even in the Group rules).

I hope anyone can find their place, and most of all have fun.
Jan

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

CHAOS TAKEN

ORCS TAKEN

1 Dwarf TAKEN

1 High Elf TAKEN

Come on, guys!!!!!

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, dammit, didnt see any orcs in the group page, so assumed they were ok, oh well, only other team really comfortable with playing in the list is possiblt skaven, hmmm, dammit, oh well

EDIT: right, im going to create a skaven team now to try and get in, if this doesnt work, im going to start getting pissy
dusko

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi: I have a high elves team. This team was about to start a tournament but in the end, they couldnt start. So, i would like to play now here with them. If someone is interested in this race, send a pm
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

From now on the group page will display an up-to-date list of the teams available, to avoid further problems. Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Filov,
Just so happens that skaven are my favorites! This group sounds like alot of fun, and I hope we can make a
skaven partnership to take the rest out of commision Wink

-Nehver
Filov

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 14:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Nehver wrote:
Filov,
Just so happens that skaven are my favorites! This group sounds like alot of fun, and I hope we can make a
skaven partnership to take the rest out of commision Wink

-Nehver

Hey mate, I got your PM as well. I feel obligated to take the offers of partnership in the order I recieved them and somebody else pm'd me first. Best of luck finding another player for skaven though.
Filov

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2004 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to let you all know, found a partner and it looks like we will be trying to make a khemri team. As soon as I get the details all worked out I will make the team and submit it.

Cheers,
 Jump to: