46 coaches online • Server time: 00:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Chaos Draft League R...goto Post anyone know how to c...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Shinan wrote:
Wouldn't it add extra flavour if the team that gets killed by GFI, TTM or similar gets the CAS points for that?... After all it was they themselves that caused it Very Happy

I cant do anything about the spp, but as far as I know I should give points for the league score i you get cased by gfi or failing a dodge.

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I mean giving score to the team that owned the killed player.

Example:
Player A walks around with a snotling and decides to GFI, the GFI fails and Player A's player dies, or gets really hurt. Now Player B won't get anything out of this since he didn't do anything instead Player A will get the league points for that particular casuality.

I can see some random GFI-ing already 8^)

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Shinan wrote:
I mean giving score to the team that owned the killed player.

Example:
Player A walks around with a snotling and decides to GFI, the GFI fails and Player A's player dies, or gets really hurt. Now Player B won't get anything out of this since he didn't do anything instead Player A will get the league points for that particular casuality.

I can see some random GFI-ing already 8^)

I dont think that this can be done. It would be necessary that I saw all the matches to do such a thing. And as the league grows that could be many matches. I do see the point but it would be to much administration. Sorry. Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

are foul cas counting too? Are you sure about that?
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2004 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
are foul cas counting too? Are you sure about that?

Absolutely sure... even cas from secret weapons...

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2004 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

...please, STOP changing the title of this thread...

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2004 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry... just trying to draw some attention to the league... but now I know that it is enough... Smile this gonna be the last time I change the title... Embarassed

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2004 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I can see your point, Erebos, and think, causing a cas to an own player shouldn´t get any SPPs.

But do cas through foul and dodges (failed dodges with/without diving tackle) show in the game report?

I´m just wondering whether we should count the cas through the game and submit it to you if it´s not the same as given in the report.
As one can see in the report of my first match, one of my players got killed, but there´s no cas given for kill on my opponents side. (I still didn´t watch the replay) But I remember that much now: it was either a failed gfi or a failed dodge. In this case, Grondis MAY deserve 3 more points.

I really like the concept, but I feel either you will have a lot of work, or we should be honest enough and help you do your job. Which, I suspect should be possible (counting the cas through dodges and the like).

So, to summarize it.
All Cas count except those caused by missed gfi, OFAB, deaths of ball&chain players and kick off results. ?

Is this correct?
Erebos

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2004 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Arcon... before you made all these questions i was completely sure... but now... hmmm... Im not sure at all... I will see to it... Confused

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2004 - 08:26 Reply with quote Back to top

how exactly are you doing the scoring? If it is through the feature in tournaments to allowing scoring for CAS then it will not score for secret weapons or fouls (or failed dodges, gfi, kickoffs etc...) but only CAS from a block. To score these you would have to do the scoring manually, is this how you are doing it?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2004 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I thinks it's not the case so I'm the one who is right. But even if it did not score. FOUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Arcon

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2004 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The league page tells that fouls and weapons count. The real question is whether failed dodges should count.
I don´t see a major problem with this. Both players could count the cas, and then pm them to Erebos. If there are problems, we still have the replay...
Wallace

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2004 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not disputing what the league page says, I'm just checking that the FUMBBL tournament automatic scoring is in line with this. As I said, I think it only scores for CAS from a block, regardless of what anyone would like it to score in this particular tournament. I'm not 100% on this though, but it's worth checking to be sure.
Arcon

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2004 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

@Wallace: Well, I think both players should keep track of the cas both teams are inflicting. And if, after uploading, the score isn´t what it should be, then one can (or, always both players have to) send the right number to Erebos. If both scores are identical, good, if not, he has to go through the review.

@Erebos: I MISS YOU!!!
My flings are thirsty, my Minos hungry, even the chain saw has been polished. Come on back to fumbbl and field your little cowards so that they can feel the wrath of a Chaos Halfling Team!
Wink
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2004 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I am waiting for Fisso to play his first match... Sad

Group Three is losing ground... Sad