38 coaches online • Server time: 11:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2005 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

<b><u>Round #5 Results</b></u>

The Khemri/Skaven combo is probing to be deadly as they are close to the top in both Kings tourneys. We Can Run (Skaven) is the 2nd best team in the league while the Royal Bashers are holding up their end. The 0-1-1 round for Cold Hearted Killers vs King Tuts Vermin has put them in 4th place overall.

In the battle for 1st, Wolves & Welves and their undefeated Outsourcing team beat Beasts & Breasts 1-0-1 to move into 1st with 20 pts. Serxes still remains in 3rd with 18 pts and can't wait for the rematch.

Heroes Past & Present had their best week of the year going 1-1-0 vs Enemies United and Lolth's Minions held their own going 1-1 vs favorite Hooves of Steel.

As we enter Round #6 the lead is still hotly contested as 3 teams could take over 1st place heading into Round #7.

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

We Will - We Will - Block You --- Naggarond's Alliance 2 - 0

10 brave norsemen made an heroic effort and could beat the favourites in black.

WWWWBY started with the ball and thanks to some great blocking, an easy 1-0 lead could be secured in turn 8.

Second half started with 8 norsemen vs 8 elves. The elves got one chance to tie the score in the second turn, but due to some bad luck, the finishing pass fumbbled and the norsemen could get hold of the ball.

After a couple of intense turns, where the ball was free on the ground most of the time, the norsemen could delay the game long enough so that the elves needed some desperate moves in the end to reach a tie. The attempts was never close though, so WWWWBY could score the second td in the last turn.

Thanks to the victory, the bruised and beaten alliance Cold-Hearted Killers is still hanging in the fight for the first place.

Thanks for the game Sk8bcn, let's hope that your dwarves don't hit me too hard in the next fight Smile
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2005 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolves & Welves

Outsourcing 1 - 2 Stockholm Mean Machines

My woodies promised to dance circles around the Orcs and they danced ... 3 turns in first half and a lot in my KO Box Wink

The game started with making a nice offense 3 turn TD but then the SMM played their game almost beating every elf every round down and putting a lot of them in the KO Box. After Outsourcing managed to free the ball, their was a little bit hope to get into 2nd half with a 1-0 lead, but alas a fumbbled throw and the Orcs were back again.

2nd: Only 6 Elves left for the defense, there was never a real chance to hold them back, so they tryed a desperate breakthrough and almost succeded, but only almost, hehe

Great Old One 1 - 1 Solna AIK

6th game - 6th tie Rolling Eyes

The dogs wanted to play and ... showed again that they can't do anything with the ball, only hurt. Sorry for all those carnage Casper.

1st half saw the Necros in the offense, but as their coach never found a good tactic for them, they soon lost the ball to the watchful elves and soon their was a "all on the ball" situation. The half ended, and the only success the Great Old Ones could claim, was that Solna could only field 8 Elves for the next half

2nd half brought us a perfect offense play from the Noble Ones 0-1. It was back to the Necros to equallise the score and this time they managed to score in round 6. Still wanting to win, Casper sent his Lion and Dragon Warriors out to score, but sadly the great Catcher Mats Rubarth feeled the Claws of Quachil Uttaus go through his armour (Sorry for the niggling). A last futile try of Outsourcing to win, but no Wink

-------------------------------------
Their first loss of my woodies, sob, and not leading anymore Crying or Very sad
But i will be back, beware ChrisB
Thanks for two great games Casper

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2005 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolves & Welves

Great Old One 2 - 1 We can Run

The dogs wanted to play and they smelled some rats to play with...

1st Half: kicking
After seeing the offense setup of their opponents, the Necros quickly reorderd their Defense and so in combination with a good kick kept high pressure from the beginning. An approch to score of the gutter runners was stopped by Quachil Uttaus. He picked up the ball and worked his way to the endzone while using his speed and the strength of his teammates. End 1st half 1-0

2nd Half: receiving
The Old Ones picked up the ball and waited for an hole to go through. Due to the fact that the Skaven couldnt get their opponents down with their blocks this happened soon and so Hastur could score in turn 4.
kicking:
The Rats didn't want to go home without a Td and so a fierce fight broke out with seeing Chaugnar Faugn get hurt (Miss) and finally a TD for We can Run in turn 8.

Wooooaaa my Necros had the first time the luck to win a game. Laughing
Sorry ChrisB that the game wasn't enjoing.

Outsourcing 2 - 1 Royal Bashers

After their first loss last round the Welves planned much for this game.

1st half: kicking
With a deep kick in the opponents half the elves used their speed to storm after the ball. So the Khemri couldn't build a perfect cage to guard their ball carrier. A fiercy battle for the ball arised and after a lucky throw in for the elves Shared Services manged to get his hands on the ball and score in round 7.

2nd half: receiving
After Outsourcing has fielded their players the Royal Basher rearranged their Deffense to better hold them back. But the Welves opened a hole and managed to get through it to score in turn 3.
kicking:
Again soon a battle for the ball began with seeing TWO glorious interceptions of the Khemri and their Td in turn 8.

Had a lot of luck with the armour rolls and no snakes the whole game. Its hard to stop Welves with these odds.

I am back at the top ... at least at the moment Go Casper, Go ... So we eagerly waiting for the second half of this tourney Twisted Evil

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Mully

Post   Posted: May 07, 2005 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

<b><u>Euro Kings Half Way Point</b></u>

With no offense to Wotfudboy and Sk8bcn, this appears to be a 6 team race to the championship at the half way point. Here is a quick summary.

<u>Wolves and Welves (WE and Necro) - Zweiblumen - 27 pts</u>
Outsourcing (WE) leads the league with a 6-0-1 record and 18 points. They are surprisingly lead by lineman User Helpdesk and have very balanced scoring. Great Olf One (Necro) is king of the ties with a 1-6-0 record. Or course, One could also claim they are undefeated.

<u>Beasts and Breasts (Chaos and Zons) - Serxes - 24 pts</u>
The DP Cheerleaders (Zons) 4-1-1 are keeping this alliance alive. Sofia is carrying the team with 4 TDs and 22 SPPs. The Diabolic Predators (Chaos) are holding their end up at 3-2-1. With the disapearance of their head coach Serxes last round, this alliance may face extermination

<u>King Tuts Vermin (Khemri and Skaven) - ChrisB - 22 pts</u>
This alliance was on a roll till roiund #7. Both races are playing relatively well. The Royal Bashers are led by mummy King Kruncher who has a whopping 12 CAS in 12 games.

<u>Cold Hearted Killers (Lizards and Norse) - SideshowBob - 21 pts</u>
Some Kind of Monster (Lizards) are the 4th best team in the league with 12 pts. Buster Burglar leads the team with 6 TDs and 18 SPPs. We Will Block You (Norse) 2-3-2 have been disapointing, but 19 CAS against in 7 games will do that to you.

<u>Enemies United (Orc and HE) - Casper - 20 pts</u>
Solna AIK (HE) is the 2nd strongest team in the leagueat 3-3-0. Catcher Mats Rubarth has 6 TDs and 21 SPPs. Despite a recent niggling energy, he is a STR4 stud. However, their next game will be a tough one with only 9 players available. The Stockholm Mean Machines (Orc) 1-2-3 have sucked. Never has an Orc team performed so poorly. They will have to improve if the alliance is to have a shot at the title.

<u>Hooves of Steel (CD and Elf) - Azmo - 17 pts</u>
These pre-season favorites have been disapointing. Dark Ancestors (CD) 3-1-3 are mediocre and are led in SPPs by 2 CD blockers. (Never a good sign.) Borin is a STR4 hobgob and is hoping to have a good 2nd half of the season. Flying Vanguard (Elf) has 4 ties but can't pull out the big wins. Three RIPs in 7 games haven't helped

<u>Lolth's Minions (Dwarf and DE) - Sk8bcn - 14 pts</u>
Grungi's Darkstalkers (Dwarf) have been the backbone of this alliance. At 3-1-3 they aren't dominating, but are holding their own. Naggarond's Alliance (DE) is 1-1-5. They have been getting the sh*t kicked out of them (-14 cas diff) and can't compete with only 7-8 players on the field at the end of each game.

<u>Heroes Past and Present (Human and Undead) - Wotfudboy - 6 pts</u>
The Knights of Fear (Undead) 1-1-5 are not scary and the Knights of Hope (Human) 0-2-5 are hopeless. The issue is offense, or lack of. Only a combined 7 TDs in 14 combined games for this alliance. They will have to figure out how to score if they are to gain respectability by the end of the season.

The Commish is predicting that King Tuts Vermin will win the championship. The combinaiton of speed and bash is deadly. Wolves and Welves should finish 2nd, but if they lose any wolves it could be worse. Hopefully, Serxes can find his way back to FUMBBL and battle these two powers for the title.

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Its all gone quiet - whats going on........
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Half Time Summary

Note: 2 Interceptions by the Khemri team

Top stars:
1. --27 SPP-- User Helpdesk, Wood Elf Lineman, Outsourcing
2. --25 SPP-- Brutus Ashgrave, Chaos Dwarf Blocker, Dark Ancestors
3. --24 SPP--King Kruncher, Khemri Mummy, Royal Bashers

Top scorers:
1. --6 Tds--
Mats Rubarth, High Elf Lion Warrior, Solna AIK
Buster Burglar, Lizardmen Skink, Some Kind of Mobster
3. --5 Tds--
Morgan Kikbhutt, Norse Catcher, We Will - We Will - Block You

Top passers:
1. --9 Comp-- Donny Kikimwhenisdown, Norse Thrower, We Will - We Will - Block You
2. --8 Comp-- Prince Carrington, Human Thrower, Knights of Hope
3. --7 Comp-- Helene, Amazon Thrower, DP Cheerleaders

Top interceptors:
1. --1 Int--
Alachia, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance
Philip Wentz, Orc Lineman, Stockholm Mean Machines
Merry Breeze, Pro Elf Lineman, Flying Vanguard
Carrier of Slippers, Khemri Skeleton, Royal Bashers
The Bishop, Khemri Blitz-Ra, Royal Bashers

Top blockers:
1. --12 Cas-- King Kruncher, Khemri Mummy, Royal Bashers
2. -- 8 Cas-- Chaugnar Faugn, Necromantic Werewolf, Great Old One
3. --7 Cas-- Horiss Grinna, Chaos Dwarf Blocker, Dark Ancestors

Most valuable players:
1. --3 MVPs--
User Helpdesk, Wood Elf Lineman, Outsourcing
Kelkenian, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance
Ioriisk Vaul, Pro Elf Lineman, Flying Vanguard
Brutus Ashgrave, Chaos Dwarf Blocker, Dark Ancestors

Most Bashiest Teams:
Royal Bashers with (12/6/5) and Dark Ancestors with (8/12/3)

Most Harmed Team:
We can Run with (11/8/1)

---Did you know: That in round 4 the Knights of Hope lived after the principal "an eye for an eye". Casualty statistic (6/2/1)-(6/2/1)---

----------------------------------
Will be updated

Good fighting

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
<b><u>Euro Kings Half Way Point</b></u>With no offense to Wotfudboy and Sk8bcn, this appears to be a 6 team race to the championship at the half way point.

<u>Heroes Past and Present (Human and Undead) - Wotfudboy - 6 pts</u>
The Knights of Fear (Undead) 1-1-5 are not scary and the Knights of Hope (Human) 0-2-5 are hopeless. The issue is offense, or lack of. Only a combined 7 TDs in 14 combined games for this alliance. They will have to figure out how to score if they are to gain respectability by the end of the season.

You are absolutely right... I have never ever ever been any good at humans whatsoever... They aren't bashy and they aren't dodgy... My brain doesn't know what to do with them!... as for undead, well, bad plays, and bad luck have taken their toll on me.

However, I'll keep fighting on. If I take any points off anyone it will be a bonus. Be assured that I'll carry on playing, I'm not going to drop out or anything, but bear in mind that I have nothing really to play for... pride has long since gone!! :-p So I'll say as little as possible in my chat in games, while you can be dazzled by my inability to splat, and talent to roll 1's and skulls... <wanders off moaning>...
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

well I am not in course for the win, ok, but I still can class myself higher
Azmo

Post   Posted: May 31, 2005 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Now time for what may become a weekly rendition of Azmo's rant. Crying or Very sad

Spack Elves 2 Wotfud's Undead 3

These pro Elves suck. I mean they really suck, they don't block, they don't dodge, THEY DO DIE though but this time on a block, instead of the obligatory dodge (ah so much better Very Happy ). Scoring isn't a problem but defending??? whow I have complete respect for anyone who can effectively defend against heavy teams.

Fool Undistinguished Comedy Kocks 2 Those Bloody Humans 1

On to the CDs. They hit really hard today against Wotfud's humans but they ended up with the only niggle of the match, I hear you say, "it happens". I've got no problem with that but these tards must be the agingest spanners in Europe. My best blocker and blodging hob niggle on their 2nd skill a couple of matches ago and now my new BC niggles on his first skill roll. The title of pre-season favourites has well and trully mangled these fags and their balsa wood partners.

THEY SUCK ARSE. Now remember people, don't drink and play Fumbbl, it causes you to spout bollocks Very Happy
Azmo

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2005 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha. He didn't niggle. Just lost agility Laughing

Nope. No matter how I look at it, it doesn't make me feel any better.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2005 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

<SHOCK> ... I won a game ... Could this be the start of a massive come back for the undead?... nahhhh... Ok, so I lost the other one, despite needing some luck to draw and some desperate defending to hang on when most of my players were hiding off field!

Post   Posted: Jun 25, 2005 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolves & Welves

Great Old One 2 - 0 Grungi's Darkstalkers

In the first meeting of Lolths Minions vs Wolves & Welves the Dark Elves faced the Necros and the Dwarfs the Woodies. So this time there bashy vs bashy and agile vs agile.

The Dogs were a litte bit flutteringly and so the coaches decided to let them play.

1st half: Necros kicking
The Darkstalkers builded their offensive cage and slowly moved forward. Great Old One searched for a hole but couldn't find one. Only Chaugnar Faugn spotted a lonley sheep (Runer Kuhn) outside the fence and decided to play with him (BH). After this the Dwarfs stormed through the center and almost managed to score but a desperate Blitz stopped them and Quachil Uttaus fetch the ball and brought it to the other endzone like a good dog.

2nd half: Dwarfs kicking
The ghouls of the Necros controlled the ball from the beginning and ran fast through the defense of the dwarfs which was even lightend as the other runner and a blizer was sent to the injuri box by Golem Bokrung.

After the 2nd TD the game was decided and both team showed little enthusiasm to go for another TD. So the game was over and all fans waited for the elven teams to begin their game.

Outsourcing 3 - 2 Naggarond's Alliance

And the elven were on fire. Each team got one half to show what they can do with their skill.

1st Half: Woodies kicking

In the first half Outsouring ran over the offense of Naggarond. Showing why they are on top of the league. Utilise every fault in the game of the Dark Elves. Espeacially Catcher Managed Services was a thorn in their opponents flesh, always going deep to the ball carrier. After a fourious first half it was 3-0 and most of the spectators were certain, this game is over. But there was a secnond half to play....

2nd Half: Dark Elves klcking

At the start of the second half the whole team seemed to be a little bit powerless, but maybe this was caused by the astounding defense play of Naggarond's Alliance, hunting down the Ball Carrier two times and so it was 3-2 after the 7th round. Both teams took positions for the kick and ... Blitz (Coach Zweiblumen after the game: "I guess i haven't breath for 4 minutes") But sadly there was no hole left for the Delves and the much deserved tieing TD was denied.

Thanks for those two great games Sk8bcn. It is always great fun to play against you. Good luck in the last games of the tournament

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

<b><u>Euro Kings Week #9</b></u>

Zweiblumen's Wolves & Welves put some space behind them with a clean sweep over Sk8's Minions. King Tuts Vermin (ChrisB) and Cold Hearted Killers (SideshowBob) are still within striking distance, only behing by 7 and 8 points respectively.

Will anyone be able to stop those agile woodies Outsourcing?? So far no one has an answer for them.

Meanwhile Wotfudboy's Heroes are making small strides picking up a draw here and there. Baby steps my man ...baby steps.

Next round is a matchup of 1st vs Azmo coming off a bye. Can Azmo slow Zwei down, or will the W&W alliance build on its lead???

Last edited by Mully on %b %29, %2005 - %17:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2005 - 16:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
<b><u>Euro Kings Week #9</b></u>

Next round is a matchup of 1st vs last. Can Wot slow Zwei down, or will the W&W alliance build on its lead???

Are you sure?:

Round #10 Order
1 Sk8bcn vs Casper (Orc vs DE) and (HE vs Dwarf)
2 Azmo vs Zweiblumen (Necro vs CD) and (WE vs Elf)
3 ChrisB (bye)
Question 4 SideshowBob vs Wotfudboy (Human vs Lizards) and (Undead vs Norse) Question
 Jump to: