65 coaches online • Server time: 21:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cyco

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi and welcome to the forum for LUCY.
Fejd

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

So, what do LUCY stands for?
Cyco

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Its short for LUdicruz and CYcoD, as simple as that.

We hadnt come up with a good name yet and I thought that be fun since it was Ludicruz me and who came up with this idea. Rolling Eyes
Fejd

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

lol. And i who thought it was the name of your wife or something.. Wink
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

League of Utterly Cowardly Yellowbellys , its the official name of the wuss league Smile
Ludicruz

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2004 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I think League of Unbelievably Crazy touchdown Yearnings!

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It might just turn out to be a hard league... I scored 4 tds but also 4 cas without even trying to bash just gaining positions...

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

heh. With all those AV7 teams there are bound to be some CAS in the games..
Idolen

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

What about gaining points if the opp concede? If I'm playing my last group game and I need x points to win the group and my opponent leads the group he can concede the match to prevent me from getting a grandslam. Then I'm stopped from getting the points I need to win the group......
This situation will probably not be to usual, but it can happen. ( not me getting a grand slam winning the group ). I think a concede should give atleast 10 points to the winner

My 2 cents

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

concede should count as normal win, that is 15 points. + any TDs u got at the moment and possible slams at the same time. I would think that u shouldnt be penelised for inflicted CAS up to the point of the concede as a possible bonus to outwight the potensial loss of TD and slam points.

And if we would come to a situation there someone concedes to win a group then so be it. He will probably hurt his team more then the win will benefit it anyway...
Ludicruz

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes...a concede will be counted as a normal win. But the circumstances behind the concede will determine if CAS will be counted as well. If I concede due to having my team all bunkered up in the injury boxes...then of course my opp will be "penalized" in points for that. Smile

We have somewhat of a interpretation discussion ahead as well. The Slam and Grand Slam doesn't count BH...should there still be a point-penalty for causing a BH? I don't think it should...but in the leaguedescription it actually doesn't say...not clear anyhow.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

My two pence

badly hurt and serious injury and dead are just luck which one you do ? I think you should punish all equally Wink
ChrisB

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

No one should concede ever. fullstop. if they die they die!
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2004 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah conceding is for losers ............I think they should just concede permenantly
Fejd

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2004 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, so far there hardley have been a game without a death in it. Guess this is just to expect though since u hardely have to do more then look evil at a AV7 player who lacks blodge for them to get hurt. And since most of the teams are AV7 without neither block nor dodge on the majority of the starting lineup I bet this is going to continue. Avoiding to cause injuries will really not be an option before the opposition begins to get hard to beat down and then my bet is we are going to have about the same rate of CAS based on failed dodges thx to diving tackles and shadowing players. This, ofcourse doesnt give u any neg points but still will make the opposition suffer. Guess the good point will be that we wont se that many claw or MB players at higher levels and therefore probably wont have that many potentially devastating games there u feel compelled to retire your team.
So, play on, have fun and dont expect the opposition not to block your guys just because it might give neg points. The only potentially non scoring elf is as im sure u all know a stunned or off the field one. Mr. Green
 Jump to: