15 coaches online • Server time: 05:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What is your opinion on filthy verminous Skaven?
Blight to BB, should be EXTERMINATED, every last one!
12%
 12%  [ 14 ]
Stinking one-turning, freaks, deal out da hurtz!
21%
 21%  [ 24 ]
I love rodents, leave em alone!
43%
 43%  [ 48 ]
Duh! I just wanna kill fings!
9%
 9%  [ 10 ]
Do I get to keep the extra arms, heads, leg joints, claws etc?
12%
 12%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 110

Smess

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2004 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

lame
Golgomoth

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Constriction

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=561426

hmm a dror 2-2 but plentee ov blud!

iz wunturnuh got im 2-1 up beefor i tuk kair ov im!

5/1/0 - 0/0/0

soz...

2+2+2+2+2+6= 16pts

cum on ewz ratkillaz!

EMU Season 4 Champion
Zyad

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

This has to be one of the most stupid ideas yet. At least the E.M.U. was original, and while I still dont like it (because they hurt my precious elves, haha) I give BunnyPuncher credit for at least thinking of a new idea. Now there are about 5 groups or more bent on the destruction of some fictional race, all copying the original, some even using the same name (_.M.U.). it is really getting out of hand. Stuff like this just encourages senseless fouling, turn 8 of second half no exception, and makes teams forget about tactics and good team development to merely destroy the opposing team. And worst yet, this is targeting the easiest non-stunty race to kill. I mean, come on... can you not think of something better to do than merely try to destroy other teams? It makes the game less fun for everyone. all these .M.U.'s and the likes will turn FUMBBL into a foulfest, where killing the opponent's best players will be put ahead of winning the game itself. Seriously, what happened to the fun of just playing Blood bowl, without being bent on the permanent destruction of any team, from halfling to dwarf?
Golgomoth

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2004 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Listen,

First and foremost, this is a results thread, not an open forum on the pro's and cons of the idea and principle.

Secondly, this is a sanctioned and reasonably publisised group, so if you dont like rat catchers, avoid them in matches with rats....the list is there for all to see.

Thirdly, on originality, no its not original, its an EMU franchise and i send Bunnypuncher a bag of gold every week! However, it does have its own "flava" of players getting demoralised and disgusted by the one turners and mutated freaks that face them in skaven teams...

There have always been killers in the fumbbl community, some more obvious than others, these "unions" make them more identifiable as they are on a list, and besides, referring to the D.M.U, one dwarf coach actually came to the D.M.U looking for a game(with only a handful of D.M.U games played)....given the fact that generally its reasonably difficult to get a game with dwarfs. add to this the fact that i actively encourage membership of Pest Control to Elven teams...

Finally, you are welcome to your opinion and i urge you voice that opinion....please respect the purpose of this thread and create a thread opposing Pest Control, i'm sure you will garner much support.

Thank You

EMU Season 4 Champion
SparkingConduit

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2004 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

2+6=8. First game, and got positive points, so yay.

Match Report

paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 21, 2004 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm quiet so far...... come on people, those rats aint gonna kill emselves. Damn things must have gone into hiding cuz non of em will play me Evil or Very Mad

And who was badmouthing the D.M.U.????
Im warning ya....... ill set da boyz on ya. Wink

Post 11 Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Liches de l'Abbaye de Stavelot vs Rata bueno, rata muerta
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=567709
score: 12 pt (2 bh and 1 rip) - 9 (he has won and i don't score and he's made 1 bh) = 3 pt.
Like we say in french "on doit bien débuter par quelque chose".
my goal in this league is not just kill rat but big rat and i make the promess that i will kill a rat ogre soon.
kill them all
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2004 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

yey my first game: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=568943
17 points.... not too bad

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2004 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

this isn't entirely a results thread. there is a poll at the top of the page, and i think it shows very well the general consensus on this idea. but hey, all power to you, as long as everybody is having fun at the end of the day.

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Golgomoth

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2004 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Trif wrote:
this isn't entirely a results thread. there is a poll at the top of the page, and i think it shows very well the general consensus on this idea. but hey, all power to you, as long as everybody is having fun at the end of the day.

cheers for the support trif, as everyone can see those lovers of filthy vermin are in the minority Wink

So, with season now well and truly open....lets get to it!

EMU Season 4 Champion
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2004 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really connected to this one in particular, but as there is some dissent formulated in here I'll add mine. What I dislike about those .m.u.'s is that they happen in ranked division. Ranked should be about ranking. Playing to win, not playing to kill things. Full stop. Point is - there is an annoying amount of cherry picking happening in ranked as is - all these m.u.'s do is cater to that attitude and make it not the exception but the rule should one wish to keep ones team alive. And seriously - who really will invest all the time to browse all the .m.u. lists to check if a team is on there; much more likely that people simply avoid certain races at any cost, even more then they do now.

Of course I don't play ranked, and if that m.u. attitude can be savely and mainly contained within that division - all the more power to you - I think it is just missing the point of establishing a ranked division in the first place.

-Mnemon
Yo

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

First game : Yo Ronce 2 vs 1 Rats to the Bone

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=573217
win + 2 bh + 1 perm si + 1 perm rip = 25 pts

Nice start Wink
Zed

Post 21 Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Why nobody makes a pictures to put on the team pitch like EMU ?
Like that those rats can perhaps sometimes understand what's happening to them and Pest Control growing in popularity (hum, hum).
Why not and Kill them all also.
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

we do need badges (as does DMU). if anyone thinks they can produce some good ones then please contact me or golgomoth.

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2004 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

2+2-1+(I'm not sure if MNG is perm SI, if so...)4+4+5

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=575585
 Jump to: