21 coaches online • Server time: 01:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

group page is http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2005

Stunty Revolutions results go in here. if possible please post game reports especially concerning how you think the lack of General Skills for big guys influenced the game. after all this is the purpose of this group.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Are we not going to let BGs take General Skills on a double ?
Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol, i was just posting about that. we have these options:
1) Big Guys may take general on doubles. Problem: Cheating is possible which would invalidate the data.
2) Big Guys may not take general on doubles. Problem: More extrem version of the intended change, not necessarily accurate.
3) "Fake" doubles: Big Guys may take a general skill at the 3rd and 9th, 15th, 21th etc. skill roll they take. Should be more accurate but a bit complicated.
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

*I think if we make them play " unranked " teams they will follow the rules for non stunty league teams and only be given the option to take general if they get a double , I think this is right but Im not sure , would appreciate a comment from those in the know .

Obviously you would still only be allowed to enter stunty "classed" teams in the league .
Kommando

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

good point Smile
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2004 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would benefit the league if all teams here were unranked so that teams that are still stunty wouldn't be able to jump from real stunty league games back to Revolution games. I aint gonna make a stand on this though if someone has a good reason they dont like this idea post it so we can discuss Smile
Tinkywinky

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I find it very funny that only three of ten coaches in the group have picked teams with big guys. Smile