20 coaches online • Server time: 07:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Email

Post 5 Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to create a small tournament for friends and would like the following format:

10 teams, divided into two groups meet each other within the group, i.e. 4 games for each team. After the group stage the 4 best teams in each group play quarterfinals. First team in group A meets the fourth in group B, etc.

Is this possible to do with the fumbbl tournament formats? If yes, how do I set it up?
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

You would need to set up a tournament for each section. So a round robin for group A, a round robin for group b, then when they're finished set up a knockout tournament for the rest. You can't select who plays who when setting up the knockout but you can use the "replace team" fuction to swap fixtures.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

it can be resolved easierer (for KO). select -per group score- and it will automaticaly place them 1 vs 4 2vs3 etc....
Email

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a lot for the help! The Tournament is now started and I have created the two groups. When I am going to create the K.O-playoff tournament, is it possible to make the seeding per score on different groups? The format I would like to have is like this:

A1 - B4 ----
...................I_____________
...................I
B2 - A3 ----

A2 - B3 ----
...................I_____________
...................I
B1 - A4 ----
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

that's exactely what I said.
Email

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2004 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I have never set up Tournaments before and the user guide don't cover everything. I guess when I create the K.O tourney I will see the options available. Again, thanks.
 Jump to: