72 coaches online • Server time: 21:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The Storm of Chaos Raged on for many months, with armies clashing with each other and tons of warriors falling beneath savage blows. However, the Coalition of Good was able to repel Archaon's attack on Middenheim, and banish the forces of Chaos back to their Wastes.

The four Chaos Gods, namely Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, were not at all pleased by the outcome of their armies. Not wanting to take responsibility for the failure of their followers, the Chaos Gods began to bicker and fight amongst each other. Their fighting would continue until one of them could prove dominant.

Their fights are being represented by teams playing Bloodbowl in their Chaos God's name. The races that are fighting for their Gods are Chaos, Chaos Dwarves, Dark Elves, Norse and the Rotters.

The objective is to have a fun-filled league with a storyline running through it and around it. It will involve massive posts each round by the Group Founder, as well as in character posts from the Chaos Gods and team players and coaches. Group Tallies will be updated frequently, and accolades shall be awarded to those worthy. Finally, after the Season ends, a Chaos United team will be made, choosing the 16 most influential players from across all the teams.

Please read up on the rules, and then tell me whether there are any improvements possible. You can ask questions over here as well, and ask me to reserve a spot for you while you create your team. Once it is created [or already exists], post the team name here as well as which God it is dedicated to, and I will invite the team. First come first serve...

Currently, I am shooting for 16 teams, but I will keep the idea open for 24 teams if it is feasible and demand dictates it. I will keep a running tally of the teams we already have, or team slots that are reserved for the players.

Happy hunting, and PM me or post here if you have any queries.

16 Team Format

Khorne: COMPLETE!
1 Chaos: annachie
1 Chaos Dwarf: Cyric612
1 Dark Elf: DaemonicLazoth
1 Norse: EvolveToAnarchism

Slaanesh: COMPLETE!
1 Chaos: Boelcke
1 Chaos Dwarf: Mentok
1 Dark Elf: simme
1 Norse: BB_Pad

Tzeentch:COMPLETE!
1 Chaos: Toonie
1 Chaos Dwarf: LurkingGrue
1 Norse: Shaqpooh
1 Chaos:

Nurgle: COMPLETE
1 Chaos: DropDeadFred
1 Norse: Luk
1 Nurgle's Rotters: Macavity
1 Nurgle's Rotters: Tymless

If we are going to 24, then:

Khorne:
1 more Dark Elf team: AlcingRagaholic
1 more Norse team

Slaanesh:
1 more Dark Elf team: ChipUK
1 more Chaos team: Mijjy

Tzeentch team:
1 more Chaos team
1 more Norse team

Nurgle:
1 more Rotter team
1 more Chaos Dwarf team: Nazerdamus

Thanks for reading!

Z

ps. I will not be participating unless we go past 16 players, and in that case I will be using a Dark Elf team for Khorne. Most of my time will go into fluff.

Last edited by AlcingRagaholic on %b %22, %2004 - %20:%Dec; edited 10 times in total
annachie

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.

Please pencil me in for a Chaos team for Khorne.

Blood for the blood god
simme

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

hey what a great idea how long are you planning it to run?
got classes in 2005 and alot of papers to write?

just wanna know
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, assuming 16 people in all, 9 games. 10 days for each, faster if the games are played sooner. 3 games a month, so roughly 3 months, and then another month for the final Champion selection. It will start on the first of January... in fact, that was a good point. Will be updating the team page with dates for the rounds.

Z
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

4 monthes from January I can handle (of course I'll be a champion Wink ) I'd love to be in. Make mine Nurgle!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Rotters, I assume.

Z
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

You can never have too many CD teams....

Put me down for Tzeentch's dorfs.

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I will play nurgle rotters for

Nurgle obviously

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Tym, the Rotters were already claimed by Macavity in a PM; however, I just realized there is only 1 Rotter team while there are 4 CD teams. So the CD Nurgle team is being dropped in favor of a second ROtter team.

Also, please look at the list in this thread to ensure that your team has not been taken. Post your team to a blank spot, please.

Make sure to post your team names here when they are ready.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, right... I am changing the Group type to Public, so just submit them when you are ready, and I will accept them. Mind you, they will only be accepted if you have already posted in here about it.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, I'm about to go out, so I will not be able to accept or confirm teams for about 4-5 hours. When I do, I will start taking the teams on a first come first serve basis... Preferably US coaches or those that can play in US timezones. If you are European, you should also be willing to compromise with the US coaches on a good time... however, I am not going to restrict it to US only.

Remember, post here before doing anything.

Your posts should include:
Team Race.
Chaos Allegiance.
[If ready] Team Name

Once you do get your team made, go ahead and edit your earlier posts with the team name, and submit it to the group for entry.

Thanks for reading.

Z
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, yes, for those of you who weren't PMd. I have claimed a Rotters team Allegiance to Nurgle.
Rotters
Nurgle

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me up as Norse for Nurgle.

//Luk
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

my chaos are ready putt me in any group i dont really mind, where ever theres spaces thanks

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me up for Khornate Norse