23 coaches online • Server time: 09:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you play in this type of league? (Read the post!)
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 101 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 37 ]
Maybe if it was different, ill explain below!
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 147

Aconite

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The Norse really do not like the idea of facing up against Khemri... Their armour is weak enough, without having lots of really hard hitting people punching at it... We'll still come along intent on winning though!

(Brad Osberg)
heinz

Post   Posted: May 24, 2005 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Bonehead Rasmussen took his 10th cas in 9 games for Huge Attitude Problems in 2-1 luck+ victory over Vamps - top casser in the league?
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=768629

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, my upcoming opponent for round 8 Kane has not been online for 13 days now. Before that it was at least 10 days before he was online. He has played one game on fumbbl since may 5th. I PMed him long ago and told him to contact me as soon as he got online (I'm online a lot) but he hasn't even seen that PM.

The round 8 games should be forfeited now.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

That's the trouble with summer... We've hit upon a time when adults (and kids of course) go on holiday, or the kids/students have exams... It really messes up tournaments! be nice if people contacted the admins and/or their opponents to let them know though!

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah i agree there wotfud Smile

even one of my group went away without telling me Sad
Webbe

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen anything about it but just to avoid confusion, there is no restrictions on hireing freebooters/starplayers/wizards in the league right?
thesquig

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont think so.

Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 09, 2005 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know - Guess it might be worth pming brownrob and get him to post here... nothing on the group page that I can see about this... I would have thought star players would be a waste in this tournament, as they would be better spent on rerolls and new players. I don't see why you can't hire a freebooter to get yourself up to 11 men for a game... as for wizards... not really bothered either way... Come on brownrob... what's the tournament admin decision? Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2005 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It's completely free to use anything (I checked with brownrob before one of my matches a few games ago...) Then hired a wizard that proved quite useless Smile

(Brad Osberg)
heinz

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2005 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Latest chapter in the Ogre chronicle: Another nice n bashy game (when is it not?) against Webbes Necros.
Bad Boy Bush was certaintly my mvp with 2 cas and an incredible finishing score for the draw (catching scattering ball in the rain). 2nd game in a row with top luck end game play.
I know most ppl hate playing against orgres, but now we've gotten into 2nd half of the tourney I really feel the huge ones have a hard time keeping up with more skilled opp. players (though as I said, the bashing is still fine). Let's see how long the pact with Nuffle will hold.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2005 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

hi guys!

My net has been seriously messed up so im hardly on these days, im getting broadband for real in a few wekks so ill be on for good then!

We seem to have a bit of a problem. Quite a lot of folk have decided to leave! Balint did tell me many times he was disappo9nted with the rate of play so he asked if he could leave, and i guess that is ok. I know i cant play for a while (technical issues) and we have the kane/nickb problems.

As for the league, its pure LRB. If its in the LRB you can play it here!

Rob
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2005 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I am in a tourney run by Kane and he says he is giving up fumbbl for a while (maybe forever?) i also notice he has retired his lizard team so we deffinately need a replacement there.

If we all ask our player circle (speak to the bowlers you know well) if they want to join as replacements and send em to Premier Recruitment Thread to see what teams we are looking for.

As for the remaining round 8 Game i will forfeit it tomorrow night when i'm online if it's not played by then (unless rob beats me to it or stops me).

We all signed up for this league, lets get the matches played and things rolling along again like the pace we had at the start.

If the pace picks up again what do people think of sudo european cups ko events for the top 4 (champs league) next 4 (euro cup) only if things pick up and if we can see the interest in these things running.

Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2005 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

G_Force wrote:
We all signed up for this league, lets get the matches played and things rolling along again like the pace we had at the start.

Here here!!
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Undead vs Wood Elves... http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=807128

Easy walkover or shocking defeat?... click the link and find out!

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there a deadline for round 11 to be played?... is anyone, apart from those who have obviously had the courtsey to organise and play their games, still bothered about this tournament?

Please guys, get your games played... too many tournaments go dead... and they all started with sooo mcuh promise too!

Jump to: