45 coaches online • Server time: 16:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Uber

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The KO 200 is coming to a conclusion. Dead Men of Westeros (Undead) will be facing off against Spawn of the Furnace (Chaos Dwarf). May the best man win!

The first KO 100 is also nearing completion, with a dwarf/orc semi final to decide who will face my own Necromantic team who have already advanced to the final.

I've also started a new TR100 event and have already my first round game, but my Norses were brutally knocked out by the Khemris who outcas'd me 6-1 and won the match 1-0. Start playing those game guys and feel free to report here !

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The two first events have been completed. Webbe's Spawn of the Furnace have won the KO 200 and my own Lock N Load have won the KO 100 by a coin toss after 24 turns in a 1-1 tie vs. Captain1821's orc team. Congratulation to the winners and all participants.

The second KO 100 is already under way and the KO 150 is just about to start. Recruitment for the KO 225 has already started so sign up if you have an elligible team. I've prequalified some teams who were part of the group and were in the 200~225 range. If you have a team in the group that would like to compete in this event, send me a pm.

I'm also looking to recruit a helping hand for the management of the league. If you got some spare time and would like to help me promote my events, send me a pm stating why you'd be interested and your league play experience here on fumbbl.

Uber

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2005 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, time to bump up the thread. I still am looking for more 201-225 and 101-125 teams. If you've got a ranked team who is having trouble finding games, now is the time to transfer to unranked and start joining tournaments like our KO events and the OCCS. Don't let you teams idle, be a competitor! If you've got spare ranked slots, you can always start a ranked team, play a few games and then transfer for the KO 125. And as always, rookie teams are welcomed. JOIN NOW! Razz

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2005 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Accidentally conceded a game. Sorry folks. Team's already retired.

Watch the replay and you'll understand why.
Uber

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2005 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Talking to myself again, I'd like to say congratulation to Captain1821 for winning the KO 150. I'd also like to point out there are still 4 open spots for the KO 225, I'm desperately looking for more players in that one. The final for the KO 100 Event II has yet to be played and is promising to be a bloody showdown between Humans and Dwarves.

The KO 125 has maxed out and is officially starting now. Best of luck to everyone!

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

First match in the 225 Tournament!

The Lavino Rumblers lost 2-1 to Webbe's Spawn of the Furnace in a very close match which lasted 24 full turns. (16+OT).

THE MATCH

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's been a while since I've posted here so I'll just bump up the thread to talk a bit about what's going on. First of all, the summer has been rather slow as expected. Deadlines are being run over a bit more, as people are going on vacation and have less time to indulge their Blood Bowl hobby. However, coming september we plan to kick things up a bit. I've recruited Magnus on staff to help with the management. He's been a loyal fan of the league and I hope he can help me promote it.

My very own team, Lock N Load, which has managed to win a KO 100, make it to the final in the 125 and win again in the 150 is going to be competing in the upcoming 175. I'm awaiting serious challengers to try and take me on ! Wink

Upcoming events also include a KO 100, KO 125 and another 200 right after the current one finishes. Take a look at the recruitment thread and post your teams if you feel up to the challenge !

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2005 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

hey is there am eta on the new tourneys starting yet?
 Jump to: