39 coaches online • Server time: 13:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arlecchino

Post 21 Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, from now it's possible apply your Human team for the First Season of Football League, a league for only human team and some special rules.

This is the link for the group: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2161

For now there's only the rules for team creation. After i see the amount of team that join i chose the format for this tournament. I want say now that the league will be (if it works well) a permanent league that go on in time season after season with an history and an hall of fame.

I don't speack english very well so if someone want correct what i write in the group page or help me running the leage, he's welcome.
Slick

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

You did not specify whether or not the teams are supposed to be ranked or unranked. =)

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey I applied a team (H) Fear the Turtle
Cyric612
thesquig

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2005 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

How about this.

Teams:
Only starting Humans teams (TR100) are allowed in the Football League. No Amazon or Norse teams. All teams must have the Football League tag [H] in their name. Example, "[H] Arlecchino Team". Teams are not permitted to hire wizards, stars or big guys.

Special rules on fouling:
Teams are allowed to choose whatever skills they wish. This includes dirty player. Fouling however is banned in the Human Football League, making the dirty player skill useless. Anyone who fouls will see his team kicked from the group.

Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2005 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Tnx Squiq and Slick. I've updated.
Falcone

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2005 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to add Falcs Freedom to the league just waiting for approval then ill apply them.
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2005 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The group is started!
A tips for find game: add the coach of your group in your buddy list, so u can find if they're online or not and then challenge them on irc.
 Jump to: