30 coaches online • Server time: 12:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Trif

Post 1 Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the thread for all issues regarding the FBBA. Any new ideas can be posted here, or you can PM me.

At the moment we are still looking for new members. If the following interests you, please apply!

* Persistent League with promotion and relegation.
* Pre-season matches to allow recovery between seasons.
* New (2 games max) LRB teams except Halfling, Goblin, Ogre, Vampire and Khemri.
* All future decisions to be voted upon by the Association members.

CLICK THIS LINK TO GET TO THE GROUP PAGE

"Now that's an esophagous!"

Last edited by Trif on %b %02, %2005 - %00:%Mar; edited 4 times in total
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

No idea what FBBA stands for, but what's wrong with Halfling, Goblin, Ogre, Vampire and Khemri?
Trif

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2005 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

if you visited the group page, maybe your questions would get answered.....

Trif

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

bump!

Tesifonte

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

i added my dorf team last nite, but i cant see them in the teams.

TaChIkOmA! \o/
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Trif wrote:
if you visited the group page, maybe your questions would get answered.....

Well, I did dude, but I couldn't find it! Wink

Well, this time it's there after all.

Still, it might be an idea to just include a link in your first post.
Trif

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

there is a link...at the bottom of the post =) it's always been there...

Mully

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 15:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I missed it too

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2005 - 03:27 Reply with quote Back to top

is that a bit more obvious? =)

Grouchy

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I'm looking to get more in to a fixed league system, any room left?
Trif

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, there may be a vacancy. we have had a coach drop out as he has to leave the country. i've sent you a pm, so please reply a.s.a.p.

Flynn

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

oi, i looked at the group page and i couldnt see why you didnt allow goblins and halflings

Goodbye Cusi
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2005 - 06:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The first game of Division B has been played between the Pro Elves and Humans, and it was a highly enjoyable match. Game could have swung either way by the very end. My humans had a chance to stall to victory, but that's boring, and I had far more satisfaction and enjoyment from this 2-2 draw than a 2-1 stalling victory could ever hope to bring. Thanks, Grystor, look forward to our rematch! That is, after season 2 when you are able to advance to Division 1, cause that's where I'll be just 4 games from now!

Bring on Trif's High Elves! We're ready!

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

oh, so you think you can beat us, huh?....well....yeah, wouldn't be too difficult...

Trif

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Round One Summary</b>

With all 6 first round matches completed within the first day, the FBBA got off to a cracking start. Only one match resulted in a draw, with 4 of remainding 5 being settled by just one TD.

In <b>League One</b>, Ebenezer's Demonic Tutors kicked off the action with a 2-1 win over Autumn Warriors. The Elves took an early lead, but in the end the casualties left gaps for the two Wights to exploit.

The Underworld Rogues also lost by the same scoreline to the Dark Star Lakers, but they were severely crippled in the process. Coach BB-Pad gambled on no pre season matches, presumably hoping for a good handicap, but it leaves his team needing a bit of luck if they are to take anything but pride from their next match.

In the final match of League One, Hiway's Fire Starters went down 2-0 to the Tears of Tzeentch, with the Beastman Redeyz going over for both scores. The resultant Big Hand that was bestowed upon him for his efforts looks to be a potential match winner for the rookie Chaos.....not that they need the help =)

In <b>League Two</b>, both the Beleaguered Leathernecks and the Amsterdam Deadmirals were able to record victories, over House of Golodhrim and Dwarves on a mission respectively. While the High Elves were left to ponder what might have been after being edged out 2-3, the Dwarves were left dazed at the loss of two Longbeards to the reapers blade....or maybe it was just those Mummies. With the added downer of a first skill -AV, the Dwarves mission may now just be to rebuild for next season.... time will tell.

The final match up was the human Lancers against the Pro Elf Frizzled Freaks. The game ended in a 2-2 draw, with the humies unable to capitalise on a numerical advantage. AFK_Eagle certainly talks a good fight (see above), but he's gonna have to manage more than this if he's going to fulfil his own prophecy of immediate promotion to League One!

Well that's all for now, <b>GAME ON!</b>

Jump to: