71 coaches online • Server time: 20:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Having issues launch...goto Post Gnome Box ranking pa...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Right...error corrected. Updated again. Very Happy

M

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

After the game against the Chaoticly Amazing, Captain Skrag of the Mourn Dawgs had this to say:

"Me no like chaos. Dem kill Hark, he never do anything but smash puny people. He really hurt anybody important. We smash puny chaos because they smash Hark. Dem smash one of us, we smash six of dem."

When he was asked why exactly six-to-one was the ratio favoured by the Ogres, Skrag explained that six was the highest number that the team via combined effort could count. He also said the team would train smashing and math for the next match. He hoped the ratio could reach even higher, though was unable to provide a number.

The game ended 2-2.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2005 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 2, Group A: After the massacre of the first game, Shattered Souls went into their matchup with Vampire team That's Ketchup, Not Blood full of confidence. After winning the toss and electing to receive the ball, Souls Mummy, Rubbertiti, surveyed the cowering Thralls arrayed in front of him. As the whistle blew his great right fist swung back in a mighty arc and connected with the poor mindless blood doll in front of him. When the dust cleared, there was little doubt as to the outcome. Only the quick thinking of the apothecary managed to save the poor Thrall's life.

From here on in, it was all one way traffic. KOs aplenty as the two behemoths in the centre exacted squishy justice on the opposition. After 3 turns it was 1-0, after 6 it was 2-0.

It got no better for the hapless Vampires. It seems that unbeknown to the Blood team, someone had snuck into the locker rooms before the game and greased the gloves of the Vampires. Every attempt to pick up the ball or throw/catch it ended in failure. Coach Freakish has vehemently denied any involvement in the incident and anyone who says different can speak to his "Lawyer" Rubbertiti round the back of the bike sheds later on.

A third TD was scored midway through the second half to compund the misery of the Vampire team, who must now regroup and hope for better next round.

So, a perfect 10 point start for Shattered Souls. Coach Freakish had these words of advice to his opposing coaches, "Nyah-nyah-na-nyah-nyaaaaah! Pthhrrrrrrrrrp!!!!". Wise words indeed.

Amazing Races New Division. One race to win it all.
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores are updated on the group page.

Keep those games coming!

M
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Apr 19, 2005 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Rankings
#1 Nurgle's Most Rotten Ones-Peikko-7 points -Nurgle's Rotters
#2 Findlay Vamtra-Cortelll-7 points-Vampire
#3 Green Graves-Mr_Prezident(Defending Champion)-6 points-Undead
#4 Off to the Races-BlackBart-5 points-Necromantic
#5 Green for Hope-Mithrilpoint-5 points-Globin
#6 Sötisarna-Tinkywinky-4 points-Human
#7 Orc's About Town-Anadrael-4 points-Orc
#8 Seness Runners-Bloke100-4 points-High Elf
#9 Santa's Little Secret Service-Freakist-3 points-Dark Elf
#10 D'm Broken Bones-BloodReaper-2 points-Khemri
Freakish

Post 21 Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Calling all coaches

Due to an unforseen retirement in the Amazing Races, New division (link at bottom of this post), we are scouring the length and breadth of the land looking for a replacement High Elf team. They should have played only 2 or 3 games and be in the region of 115-120 TR. Any applicants should PM me with the details of their team.

Please note that the majority of players are in Europe so be sure that you can make the games if you are outside of Europe.

Amazing Races New Division. One race to win it all.
Reventlov

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2005 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Well start looking for an Elf team too, because my team can't take it anymore and they are disbanded.
All but one apo roll failed so far.
Constant bad luck.

Well, have fun guys.

P.S. I have another Elf team with 170/169 and 8 games played that could enter the tournament after this first round.
Cortelll

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 04:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Playoffs Preview as in Round 5

<b>Quarter Finals</b>
Game A
#1 Sötisarna Tinkywinky Human
vs
winner of
#8 Orc's About Town Anadrael Orc
vs
#9 D'm Broken Bones BloodReaper Khemri

Game B
#4 Findlay Vamtra Cortelll Vampire
vs
#5 Santa's Little Secret Service Freakish Dark Elf

Game C
#3 Nurgle's Most Rotten Ones peikko Nurgle's Rotters
vs
#6 Off to the races BlackBart Necromantic

Game D
#2 Green Graves Mr_Prezident Undead
vs
Winner of
#7 Green for Hope Mithrilpoint Goblin
vs
#10 Seness Runners Bloke100 High Elf

Winner A
vs
Winner B

<b>Semifinals</b>
Winner C
vs
Winner D

<b>Final</b>
Winner of A vs B
vs
Winner of C vs D

Vamps Group
lauth81

Post   Posted: May 28, 2005 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing Races, New Division.

What´s going on in Division C? Deadline was two weeks ago ...

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I may be out of the winning league but could people please finish the two remaining games? Id' like to be able to use my team and it's not really that much to ask is it? In the above post the deadline was surpassed by two weeks - now it's running on two MONTHS.
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Aight, this is my take on things. Cortelll (founder of the group) has been away for 4 weeks, Freakish (person in charge of this group) has been away for 7 weeks, which leaves me (lowly grunt) i charge of things. As i don´t really have the interest in doing 3 persons choirs and as it has been 2 months and counting since the last game was played i´m just gonna delete the whole thing. Everybody happy with that? No? oh well, then contact me via pm to be put in charge of this and then you will be very welcome to run this.

Deadline is firstcoming friday, if i have recieved no pm´s before that the league is getting deleted.

M

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Would be very shame if this tourney would be shut down. It has been one of the very best tourneys around in Fumbbl. I would help running this but I have already my hands full on my own tourneys :/
 Jump to: