25 coaches online • Server time: 03:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Boelcke

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2005 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The Chaos Cup will start with the TR 76-100 "level" tomorrow at approximately 1200hrs CET. Still time to sign up with a new (or battered) team as well as one for the upcoming "levels"...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2232
Boelcke

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Right then...we're off! Good luck to all! And make sure to play your games ASAP as I don't want to set a forced deadline. And as soon as the 76-100 Cup is over I'll start the 101-125...so make sure to keep/submit a team for that "level" as well!
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

After I win all 4 games and take the Cup, I'm sure I'll be over 125 TR... lol

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah..I figured that might happen...but there's the option to skip one level...or drop the TR...
Surely you're after the Grand Slam..? Hehe...
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2005 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

And the skaven have dodged around the khemri just enough to secure a league-opening victory. Down two rats, this will be an interesting game vs a rookie old world squad. But according to team captain Sir Bevier, "Having made it through the fire once, we're ready to take on anybody!"

Brave words...will they be his last? Stay tuned...

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2005 - 01:56 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
And the skaven have dodged around the khemri just enough to secure a league-opening victory. Down two rats, this will be an interesting game vs a rookie old world squad. But according to team captain Sir Bevier, "Having made it through the fire once, we're ready to take on anybody!"

Brave words indeed, and my mummies will remember them when we play in the 101-125 bracket [toothy smile, if in fact the undead could smile)
Boelcke

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Right then....now there's a deadline. All round one games must be played no later than March 20th. Get going!!
harald

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Just joined in with a fresh orc team. Is their room for da Patriotz? How do we manage odd teams? Do the Patriotz get a first round bye or a round 0 qualification or are we out?

/Curious orc coach
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:

As it turned out, they were indeed his last. As he got carted off the pitch in a stretcher with a concussion, Sir Bevier wasn't coherent enough to say anything intelligible. He could only flop his head to the side and look at the corpse of his storm vermin teammate, a sheet being draped over him, at the feet of another badly hurt linerat team member, who was just sitting with chin in hand and a glazed expression, staring at the scoreboard.

The Old World proved to be too hard of hitting today for the rats to keep up, though we kept it a close game at 3-2. Not close enough to continue in the tourney, though, and due to constraints on the coach's time, we are unable to wait for the next tournament, and hereby disband the team. Figures, too, that Nuffle would choose NOW to give good skill rolls--+Str on a SV, +Ma on our thrower, and a double-mutation on a linerat. I'm sure he's laughing at us right now...

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2005 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

He guys, what is up?

Play your games and let me face my next victim!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
harald

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2005 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Has this tournament died?
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2005 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hope not... I'm waiting for the TR150-175 part to start... looks like it could be a long wait... especially as there were only 3 games played out of 8 in the first round of the 76-100 cup...

Tournaments would be great fun if it wasn't for the time waster coaches that apply to them and don't play! ... grrrrr :-p
SpookyKid

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

just boot anyone who don't play a game in a weeks time, no bs just kick em

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2005 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
especially as there were only 3 games played out of 8 in the first round of the 76-100 cup...

It is not THAT bad, since I know of 2 or 3 teams that were not meant to play, but were added to reach full 16teams.

Quote:
just boot anyone who don't play a game in a weeks time, no bs just kick em

Problem I see is that founder Boelcke has been off for 6 days now...
Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2005 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I have PMed Boelcke to see if I can take over the running of the Chaos Cup but he hasn't answered.

Jump to: