35 coaches online • Server time: 10:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elf Draft Coachgoto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

yes....a new league
yes....I just killed my other League, although for reasons that wont happen with this one.

This league idea havent been thought of yet i think...I want to start small with some few very dedicated and "rpg" interested coaches. look at the group page, please read it all through, took me around 2 hours writting this.

Anyway, i send you all the ball and come back with it Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2277

League IRC Channel: #PLB

Last edited by Wyrmtainter on %b %15, %2005 - %11:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
Covertfun

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 05:54 Reply with quote Back to top

looks great!

i expect it will be challenging to keep on when you have a player with -ST -AG and two niggles who just won't die!

I shall make a team and apply at the first opportunity.
Falcone

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 06:16 Reply with quote Back to top

As soon as they gain approval my orc team Blood Fist Clan is gonna apply for your Purebowl League Wyrm.
Thanks Falc
Knightmare

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 07:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Should be loads of fun, as soon as my woodies Rua'Brar's Eagles gets approved I a going to apply.

Thanks much, Knightmare.
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 08:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok nice to see that level of interest in about an hour. As what have been submitted already we have a Wood Elf team, Humans and 2 Orc Teams.
Smegish

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 08:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Should be fun, the Lorien Waywatchers have made the trip to the Border Princes to signup Smile
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 09:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome in to the Lorien Waywatchers. Wood Elf is capped (as well as Orc)
Falcone

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I have now put the Blood Fist Clan into the Purebowl league.
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

im gonna make a dark elf team and then i'm ready to play

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Dwarves underway

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 10:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Those that are "Chosen by the Old Ones" are going to prove their worth and earn the respect of their long gone masters by competing in the league like it was ment to be done, back in the time when the Old Ones introduced their loyal servants to the secrets of Bloodbowl

-Balo, Chosen of the Bloodgod Sotek

Count me in
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Great, I'm waiting for your team Habeli as fast as it is approved. For now the league is closed for Season 1, although those others interested in joining please say so Ill know after how far I want to expand it.

Thanks and lets have fun everyone.

(By the way I have added a few lines at the end of the Rules, here is a brief description of the additions)

-10 Days to play a game. You can play faster, it will just be good for you. The 10 Day means:

Round 1 Start: March 15
Round 1 End: March 25
Round 2 End: April 4th
etc..etc

At the end of a round it is expected that all games of that round and before be played

The Format will be round Robin, 1 game against each other.

Win: 3 Points
Draw: 1 Point
Tie: 0 Points

Tiebreak: Wins - TD For - Less TD Against

I consider that if you joined this league you are wishing to take the challenge of playing without retiring players, therefore dropping your team because you are too beaten up, or forfeiting a game because you think its an auto-loss, will not be tolerated and you will banned, no question.

Thats about it, for more info check the group page Smile
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

just a little thing it would be nice to have a link to the forum in the group page Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like mighty fun for the high av teams that will get more and more handicap-inducing money that they are not allowed to spend.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

oops, forgot that, incoming in a minute...

I am going to start the opening season as fast as i get habeli's team. Remember that being in-character when adding "fluff" in things like match reports, bios etc...might earn you DPts, which will be the only way soon enough to passby the rules of the league. I am just not yet specifically set on costs of each "pass" but it will be soon as the season goes on.

Smile
 Jump to: