14 coaches online • Server time: 04:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Toonie

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I have sent out a group PM stating that some coaches have yet to make their TR100 draft team and apply it to the SWL group page.
This is for the coaches who don't check their PM's and also coaches who might have contact with one of the listed coaches outside Fumbbl.

Coaches still to make their teams: OldBugman, DanielCollins, Purple_Tallest, SonOfSharkboy, GooseIam, Michael_Warblade and Sparticus.

The quicker this gets done, the quicker us admins can do the draw for Season 10.

Thanking you,
Toonie.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

One last plug for the gig this Thursday June 9th. Friend In Hand pub, located on Cowper Rd Glebe. Gig starts at 8:30pm BUT I would advise being there by 7-7:30 to get in and even possibly get a seat! I have FAILED to reserve any seats...nature of the place is first in first served...so there you go. Price is $6. Hope to see you there.

I am also appearing at the Comedy Store (Fox Studios) from Tuesday June 14 through Sat June18. If anyone would like to go to one of those shows I can possibly get a few tickets for you or at least half price. PM me if you have any questions/requests.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2005 - 10:12 Reply with quote Back to top

As of today the SWL group page has been cleaned up!

Only the teams competing in Premier, Conference and regionals for Season 10 are now on the page.

Could all coaches please have a team in the Tr 100 ladder non-progression tourney please, so we can send out group pm's on anything concerning the SWl.

Cheers Toonie.

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Can i quickly run a quick snap poll of who is going next thursday? 100% definately for sure.

I should be going after work, but as I am unfamiliar with the terrain (venue, parking) etc etc I am starting to get that couldnt be bothered feeling so I need some motivation Smile

if anyone wants to give me some tips where to park etc please pm me.

*edit* it is near broadway isnt it? I could park in there? Or should street parking be cool...
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Geez....how hard could it be? Here is the map
There is both a parking lot AND HEAPS of street parking.

But I am not begging...I simply offer it as a fun night out Wink

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL oz

sorry i am known to my friends as the wet blanket... i worry far too much about nothing.
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 05:28 Reply with quote Back to top

So...when is your next gig in Korea oz? Wink

Cheers,
Snorri
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I am interested, but having to get there that far in advance to get in on a night when I have work the next day (and need to hold my flexi for family that may soon come down) is rather a pain, as I'd likely drink half a dozen schooners at least in that time. So I'll put my pinky toe over the line to say I'll go, but there would need to be a few folks there to distract me from drinking.

This does of course asume there are beverages available. No way I'm coming if there ain't!

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

BTW, Curses! I wish I'd noticed Cutthroat had gone Aussie only, I'd have jumped in for this season. Ah well, keep me in mind as a reserve oz, and this time I won't be playing Rotters!

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thankyou to the coaches who have already made their new teams for Season 10.
We are still waiting on DanielCollins, Warblade and Sparticus.
If we can get at least 2 of the above mentioned 3 to get their teams made we will have 20 teams for the regionals.

Also on another note, if you have not got a team in qpool or the ladder league, we will not be able to keep you updated on what's happening in the SWL with PM's.
PM's corncerning the SWL will be sent to all coaches in these 2 groups only.

Cheers Toonie.

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like mrs ds & I will be going to Oz's night of comedic fun. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I too intend to go, Mrs Clay may come... it all depends on babysitting Smile
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well then I spose you guys can count me in then.

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

chunky04: I ought to be able to make it, I'll do my best to distract you from the rapid consumption of alcohol. However, if my clown suit and frantic movements are not enough, don't expect me to spear you from behind a fluttering red cape.

sounds like it'll be a fun one, although I'll join the ranks of those who aren't making any garauntees just yet! Laughing
Smegish

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2005 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm up for it, the only problem being gettin home again afterwards, the trains don't run too good out my way after 9pm. Sad
 Jump to: