45 coaches online • Server time: 19:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Chaos Draft League R...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Longinus_van_Eyck

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

not to mention that pain in the ass MV8 str4 blodge runner Confused Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Mully

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

And the defending champs are ousted in the 1st round. Beaten to a green pulp by a gang of ruthless mummies.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=751212

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

We Burn is the 1st team to make it to round #3 as they "burn" through the field of 32.

Meanwhile the Cup has lost another semi-finalist from Cup IX. So 2 of the top 4 from last cup are ouuuta here!

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 20:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Won my first match in Blutballus... But I think the humans comming, are tough. Razz

Anyway here is my first match.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2005 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cup is moving along nicely with only 5 1st round games left to play.

Two teams have already advanced to the elite 8 and are looking for their next victims.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wish people inte the league would play a litte more. I have been wating for my third match since the 12th may, its 22nd now. Sad. Evil or Very Mad

And then some coaches havent bothered to play their first...

Post   Posted: May 31, 2005 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Cyco wrote:
I just wish people inte the league would play a litte more. I have been wating for my third match since the 12th may, its 22nd now. Sad. Evil or Very Mad

Yarrrr, but now my rats are ready to end the tourney for you Cyco!
Mully

Post   Posted: May 31, 2005 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I just wish people inte the league would play a litte more. I have been wating for my third match since the 12th may, its 22nd now. Sad.

Cyco - I'd preach a little patience on your part. The deadlines are in place and have been met. The same deadlines that were in place when you signed up. If you don't like waiting than I'd suggest either noth playing your games so quickly or signing up for tourney's with weekly games.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2005 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:
Cyco wrote:

Yarrrr, but now my rats are ready to end the tourney for you Cyco!

They're more then welcome to try, and if you beat me, Ill make sure, you dont have more then a had full for your next match. Twisted Evil

Mully wrote:
Quote:

I just wish people inte the league would play a litte more. I have been wating for my third match since the 12th may, its 22nd now. Sad.

Cyco - I'd preach a little patience on your part. The deadlines are in place and have been met. The same deadlines that were in place when you signed up. If you don't like waiting than I'd suggest either noth playing your games so quickly or signing up for tourney's with weekly games.

True, Im sorry. Ill try to be more patience. I didnt mean to upset anyone. I was only trying to get my matches played since I enjoy the league.

Post   Posted: May 31, 2005 - 20:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well that was if for me. With SideShowbob succeding with every important move, with an acception from a failure in the second half, and me not able to pick up the ball (having Big Hand) without a RR and sometimes not even with a RR, the match was damned. I failed every important move. E.g. I blocked his ball keeper, a GR, with 3d. 3 pushbacks, RR, 2 pushback and one dodge/pow. And when he didnt have the ball... Pow. Rolling Eyes

I got one TD, and guess I should be happy that.

Anyway, good luck SSB. Cya later, next round Ill be better. Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: May 31, 2005 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Yarrr. The Swedish rats makes it to the semi. Is there any way to stop those pesky gutters? Yeah, a couple of direct fouls might do the trick, but no one has tried that yet...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=776826
Mully

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Three of the 4 semifinalists are set.

A nice mixture of Skaven, Lizards, and High Elf have shown up this time. I nice change from the Dwarf/Chaos Dwarf combo that has dominated the tournament in the past.

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Chaos Dwarfs rule!!!!

(4th Semifinalist)

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Mully

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

The 1st half of the Blutballus X Cup finals is set. TinkyWinky and his High Elves Det var en gang clubbed Zweiblumen's CD's Winfo Gang 4-0. Winfo Gang got in some good licks (1 SI and 2 RIPs) but the game was already decided.

This will be Tinky's 3rd trip to the championship match having won 2 others with his Human team Filips Smafeer. Quite an accomplishment and surely an all-star quality coach.

He will face the winner of Trickticklers Lizards vs SideshowBobs Skaven. Either way, it should be an entertaining X final.

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 06:35 Reply with quote Back to top

We actually let those people die because we want more handicaps in the final. We also let the DP mng for the final because we want a clean final. Smile