46 coaches online • Server time: 20:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Creating a custom to...goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jokaero

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

what are we waiting for? let's get the tourney started! Cool
Claude

Post   Posted: May 21, 2005 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

! Admission- if there was an excessive amount of booing and cheering in that first match IT WAS ME! I am drunk and Jokaero made the misstake of telling me how to do it. Nah change my my mind- I was rooting for the vamps and they where robbed and the booing and cheering was justified. Always cheer for the underdog!
So cheer for me when I play the DE in that first match of the season.
Freshmetal_

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Game one played. My High Elves vs Dagda331's Pro Elves.

2-2 final result and a great opponent to play against. I suddenly got a lot of casualties early in the second half, but was unable to capitalise for the win, although I did manage two "larssons".

Match report Here

Cheers,
Freshmetal
Firesky

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Claude wrote:
! Admission- if there was an excessive amount of booing and cheering in that first match IT WAS ME! I am drunk and Jokaero made the misstake of telling me how to do it. Nah change my my mind- I was rooting for the vamps and they where robbed and the booing and cheering was justified. Always cheer for the underdog!
So cheer for me when I play the DE in that first match of the season.

and i was just wondering what happened in the Steelers Orc Cage Stadium Wink those 500 fans of the Embassy made more noise than the rest of the folk. Finally at the end of the match (1-0 for the Steelers) the home fans hyped!

I took revenge on your first match, havenĀ“t you recognized it? Wink
Claude

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

We blocked it out, nobody cheers for Chaos! We are to unlikable. Still 1-1 felt like a good score. Whats up with the Dwarfs? I was playing a cheating halfling coach so I missed that game.
djbigjake

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I kind of... Well... Heh. The Khemri had the die on their side, and the dwarves forgot to bring their backbones.

He conceeded and retired his team on turn four after I KOed 4 dwarves, BHed 1, and SIed another. I wasn't actually gunning to retire them, but dwarves vs. Khemri are going to be bashy games, and it could have just as easilly gone the other way, too.

His parting words, which will haunt our rotting souls until the ends of time:

"feel free 2 think ur smart as hell."

Everyone who plays elf and gets the forfeit wins later in the tourney because the dwarves are gone owes me a beer.

All elves, actually, except for my next opponents: The Wood Elves who are missing two players for our match...

May all of his dodge and armor rolls succeed.

Last edited by djbigjake on May 23, 2005 - 23:37; edited 1 time in total
Claude

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe- Hell! I will by you beer for getting rid of the smelly Dwarfs. Man, just think of what the Amazon player will do for u Smile
Shall we try and find a new Dorf player? Just one game played so it is not like he has missed anything.
Firesky

Post   Posted: May 24, 2005 - 07:37 Reply with quote Back to top

The Survivor Series has started and unfortunately the Dwarf team has conceeded their first match and retired afterwards! I am very disappointed about that.

Well, only one game played yet, we are looking for a new Dwarf team which will stay longer in the league (at least the whole season)! Or an Ogre team who substitute the little players.

First come, first serve!

Greez
Firesky

PS: And yes, the Dwarfs (or the Ogres)will play against the Amazons Wink
Claude

Post   Posted: May 24, 2005 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

If I was playing with the Woodies I would just start the game throw a pass and then just concede-hmm or perhaps I would try a two turner and then concede Smile. The one who gets to run away lives to fight another day- and have a stronger team in the 3rd game.
Best of wishes to the Elf coaches with banged up teams- dont get to hurt untill you play me.
Firesky

Post   Posted: May 24, 2005 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Join in and sign up your fresh dwarf or ogre unranked team to be part of the Survivor Series!

Greez
Firesky
Firesky

Post   Posted: May 25, 2005 - 07:17 Reply with quote Back to top

We are complete again.

Think of creating and actualising your team and player records.
For most: Keep up the good work! Cool
Claude

Post   Posted: May 29, 2005 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

ok- second match played. Disapointing loss to the rotters. All I can say is that I blame the Ogre who was an idiot and myself for being an idiot and relying on him. Good game though.
djbigjake

Post   Posted: May 30, 2005 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

The Khemri won their second match against the Wood Elves. It wasn't pretty. Khemri are not pretty.

The wood elf player took it much better than I would have. He remained as jovial as one can be when the dice are destroying you.

Up next for the Horrors of Ra-Sep-Ra-Tep: Lizardmen.
Synn

Post   Posted: May 30, 2005 - 01:34 Reply with quote Back to top

The rotters are marching slowly on....

Special thanks to the Khemri team for leaving my next opponent with 5 elves showing Cool

Lots of boos to my players for their ability to generate niggles... 2 from SI.... 1 from aging Mad

Peace,
__Synn
Jokaero

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2005 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

what happened to the Survivor Series? Games not being played, Team and Tourney Records no being updated?? Has the Series exhausted befor it even really started? Sad

Last edited by Jokaero on Jun 04, 2005 - 12:56; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: