36 coaches online • Server time: 00:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1647

It's a collection of monthly tournaments who develops a story into the Old World.

The first part of this story, the Altdorf Classical KO cup will start soon. Join!
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2005 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I see that many teams are joined allready. I have 2 teams waiting to see if they qualify for NL season 3 playoffs. If they do not make it or are dismissed early then they will surely signup to defend the empire.

Will there be some stunty specific events or do my flings just have to suck it up and join in the madness?

sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2005 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

to G Force: I ll ask if people is still interested and if yes, I ll do it. But I need time. I need Altdorf Classical Cup be succesfull:

therefore I need, at least:

3 teams from TR range of 0-125
6 teams from TR range of 126-150
3 teams from TR range of 151-175
6 teams from TR range of 176 and more.

ps: NL Raises from the Ashes will no longer contain the tournaments. It will be the scoring page. Tournaments pages are linked to the general page. You must apply to both.

A tournament starts every month. It doesn't mean you must participate to all nor even more than one. But the whole tournaments describe a story in which you can take part.

In NL news thread, the story is described.

Feel free to join!
 Jump to: