30 coaches online • Server time: 03:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post [L] OBBA Smack Talk ...goto Post Cindy fumbling after...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The last man standing tourny got off to a great start, but has ground to a total halt for over a week now, with not 1 game ocurring.

Sort it out please members, and start getting your games in. We can't really kick from this tournament, as a forfeit is a major bonus. It's a great fun quick tourny, lets make it happen please.
Goallie11

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been gone for the past week so thats why I didnt play.
Aconite

Post   Posted: Jul 04, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

...and meeting up with someone in completely different timezones is causing me problems... Got up at half 3 this morning, only to find I'd missed him by half an hour Sad

(Brad Osberg)
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I've been extreamly busy lately, and I've kind of let it slow down.
Aconite, if you can't get your game in, let me know, and I can work something out.
SpookyKid

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

yea me an Aconite are really havin problems meeting up, i try to be on as much as possible

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

well, getting here at 2am has meant we have found each other and are now playing Smile

bleurgh

(Brad Osberg)
SpookyKid

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well i found him and did a working over on the skaven, only 1 death though

win (6), score (2), casualties (2), thats 10 points

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=816547

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

lol must have been tough with orcs! Mad
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent, no games for over a week, I post a "get your act together" post last night, and 2 games are played already.

Good work guys, lets keep it up. This is a fun tourny, I can't beleive the 2 teams with the most deaths are dwarf and orc!! I think the High elves may have just caught up though.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for salvaging it RS! :p I'm going to make you staff so you can keep everthing going well durring my "fumbbl limitation time". Razz
R_Spiskit

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

WOW, cool, thanks, but I have no idea what to do!! And like I said, you can't kick people from this, so other than telling them to sort it out, what is there to do?

PM me if you have anything I will need, cheers dude, and we look forward to having you back on soon.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Just try and get people to play, and keep track of things incase there are any errors durring my absence.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jul 05, 2005 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

i did agree to play my next match on Saturday but my net went flakey so i had to go watch a DVD instead Sad then it all came back up stably on sunday evening i could not find shintyboy online. Now he is gone for 1day so i guess i jus wait for his return and hope it is between 9 and 12 pm Servertime any day but wednesday.

Jump to: