44 coaches online • Server time: 17:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2020 - Kick team m...goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post What happened?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NightGriffin

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2005 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with BunnyPuncher and BikerBob for not allowing non-LRB team.
For the rest I will accept everything that keggiemckill will decide.

Let the fun begin!
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

All BB rules, which meens stars, wizards, and 16 turn fouls are legal. I have spoken to lord chaos, which coincidentally is my brother,( go figure) that he is going to change his team. I allowed him because I wanted the 12. I knew the team was being changed, no biggie.
I think 2 round robins is the best. All teams playing each other in thier own conference once then straight to playoffs. Short and sweet, Just like my manhood. All teams except for the bottom ones in the div, make playoffs (2 teams out) I want to make up some special awards that give points to teams. Not sure what they are yet, but Im willing to take suggestions. Maybe most casualties. Most tds, or most plus minus, Whatever. Most kills I think is a good one. I am fond of the Lady Bing award, which is the reverse of MVP (the most hated coach.) He who doesnt get the joke be damned. So Bunny might get an extra 10 points right off the bat Smile Its all in fun remember. Say what ya think, because when it starts it starts no changes.

Jeffro
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 04:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds awesome keggie and a good excuse to drink beer since its getting cold outside!!

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 05:18 Reply with quote Back to top

My team is changed and will be entered asap.

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 05:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont know why all of the forums consist of "why do you hate the US goverment" or "Christer, blah, blah, blah" when all that really matters is who will win the Grey Cup! He who is not Canadian, is an unfortunate SOB!

Jeffro
Bikerbob

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 06:03 Reply with quote Back to top

We dont have to start topics like "why do you hate the US Government" because we just feel it in our blood (DOH thinking out loud again!!)

Lets get this party started.. I want to kick some MONTREAL BUTT!!!!! (OH YEAH ARRRRGOOOOsss SUCK!!!)

Smile
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay ive gotten things under way with a west coast and east coast confrences. By teams not time zones. Those will be your own problems. Any other problems let me know right away. Also I figured since we turned out to be a bashy league, which is totally cool, we should be just like the CFL and have low agility players competeing over offensive stats. Air it out boys! Lets the scoring begin!

Jeffro
Spazzfist

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2005 - 18:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure, I will join!

EDIT-
...or am I too late? Sad
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2005 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

you can join, because some teams get killed. Also if theres enough other teams, we can start another Division. Perhaps territory conference. Or Maritime.

Jeffro
Shepherd

Post   Posted: Sep 19, 2005 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Could we think about maybe having a "league night?" My participation in prior leagues suffered because I would wind up paired in games against students who played all day and worked all night, and stuff like that. If there was one evening a week where I could more or less count on league play, that'd be awesome. I'm generally free all weeknights but Fridays. Weekends are often bad for me -- I'm out of town a fair bit.

P.S. as stated earlier, I will be out of the country from Oct. 9 - 29. If that's going to screw everyone over, I'd much rather drop out and let Spazzfist take my place before playing my first game.

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2005 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Spazzfist did not applied yet, but bud did. He may replace you when you get out of country.

But we'll try to get you as much game as possble to play. Do Bunny and you think you won't be able to play before the deadline?

As for the league night goes, I can't play tuesday and thursday night, but I can play others night. That leaves Monday and Wednesday night as possible Grey Cup Wipe ...heu, Night of blood, death, drinking and destruction. I don't know what you guys think?

One other thing, maybe we should publish when games are to be played. It's fun to watch others Grey Cup'er to play. Maybe not as fun as to watch the twin brothers lordchaos and keggiemckill play, but still funny. Smile

Maybe even get a thread in the tournament thread? Those are just ideas. Feel free to comment and propose.
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2005 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey that game was funny. I think the only thing I did good at in that game was moving my players.....and that's only cause it involved NO ROLLING!!!

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2005 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

And don't forget the stunned Wolf on that GFI was also really funny.

But the best quote from the game was: (not exact word, but the spirit is there).

*the game is over*

keggie (winner): That was really fun, brother.
loardchaos (loser): bha.
keggie: Hearing you whine was the best part...

Smile
NightGriffin

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2005 - 15:05 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking for one more people to participate in the league in the east coast division.
Gumbo

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2005 - 15:16 Reply with quote Back to top

What is it they actually call all Canadians?

(wooo, fight fight fight)