49 coaches online • Server time: 14:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post War Drums?goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post Advice tabletop tour...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2005 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi We are opening the inaugural season of the Tortleys Superleague for it's showcase season.

This 8 team Human league will be the precident for a much bigger and more ambitious project, but we need to test the idea of a Single race League before we do the big long term league season.

We have three teams already and we are in need of five more fresh human teams, no limitations on player choice.

So please check out the link below and enter a team for us, this league will be about skill as you are playing agaimnst the same type of team. Like i say it's not how much block you have, it's how you use it.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2917

Go to the link create a team and enter it, the first 5 teams to apply will be in division one. If we have another 8 on top of that we will open a division 2.

Hope too see yoiur names on the card guys.

AlanHasek and Lamby16
lamby16

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2005 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on join the fun!!

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2005 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Have stuck a team in for approval - whatever happened to Hull FC Lamby? I remember playing them with my Orcs - they didn't last long!
lamby16

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2005 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Meetgrinder wrote:
Have stuck a team in for approval - whatever happened to Hull FC Lamby? I remember playing them with my Orcs - they didn't last long!

yeah they got retired after a few niggles. i got bored of ranked play so started unranked teams instead. the tourney should be really fun!

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2005 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, the league is looking for some new teams, so we can look at the future and season 2 - I would also like a few teams to sign up in case a coach drops out or is booted

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2005 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

*Bump* still looking for coaches to join this fantastic league!