11 coaches online • Server time: 05:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Conceding v Goblins/...goto Post War Drums?goto Post Learning BB in YouTu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Uber

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2005 - 07:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The KO Challenge, in its first year of inception, has known a great success. We have run many tournaments and we have had a lot of fun. I would like to thank everyone that have participated and helped make this group a success.

With that being said, we are not done yet for the year. I will be starting 3 last events for the month of december. We will have a KO 100 for rookies, a KO 150 for mid-tier teams and finally, a very special event, the SWISS 666, open to all team that dare enter! The 4 top teams of this Swiss tournament will qualify for the KO 666 which will determine the great winner of 2005, but will probably take place in January. The events will be starting on November 22nd, so hurry up and join now!

I would like to invite everyone to participate in these tournaments, and I wish everyone the best of luck and a great holiday season.

As usual, applications can be posted in the recuitment forum, but really the most important part is APPLYING TO THE GROUP! HURRY UP ! Twisted Evil

Uber