33 coaches online • Server time: 09:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
billiebob

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2013 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

We want Overtime!!!! Argh!!!
DaCoach

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2013 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

WIL Unicorn Conference XXIX round 1
Har Ganeth Management has filed an official complaint after this game
Not only did PC's underhanded tactics steal all of the ripper's re-rolls in the first half, they also got a blitz, quickly putting them one ahead, something the rippers never recovered from, despite a late TD.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2013 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

After a victory against V for Vendetta!, Rocko has just joined the ranks of White Isle LEGENDS. (And rolled another +AG to boot!)
FTJUK

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2013 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sinister Snakes are the first team to beat 'That were Bristle' and end their eight match winning streak with a tense 1-0 win.
DaCoach

Post   Posted: Sep 02, 2013 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

In WIL Unicorn Conference XXIX the race for a place in the play-offs is close until the last game. Har Ganeth Headrippers (Dark Elf TV2100) take on El Dia de los Muertos (khemri, TV1890), having made an impressive season so far. The dark elves needs a win to sneak past the khemri and claim the the desired playoff spot. Not that they have a great record from there - having lost 2/3 of their play-off runs.

Stay tuned here for the kick-off date and time.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

there cant have been many more bloody games in WIL history than this-
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3495436

one rip was apod. we were hoping for a tombstone, but near rookie zons and near rookie goblins sure do like to splat each other Smile
cracking game!
MARVIN_THE_ARVN

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

A tombstone would have been fun!

I havent seen so many skulls or block/skulls in quite a while.

In a sick perverted getting the crap kicked out of me way it was fun Wink
DaCoach

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one.
PeteW's Legend of soul matched the cas count singlehanded in this game against Prez.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2013 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

holy wow!!!!!!
gibby33

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2014 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I wanted to create something quick to show off some of the top players in the prem this season. My bbcode knowledge has all gone sadly Sad
I’ve also made efforts to ignore the effects of the games played already.

Fighting Greenskins - Orcs
Top Earners - johnny cage (Legend Thrower) & Eddy Gordo (Superstar Blitzer) with 220k
Johnny cage has rolled four normal (Block, Dump-Off, Fend & Kick-Off Return), one double (Dodge) & a +AG stat boost.
Eddy Gordo has rolled three normal (Guard, Tackle & Mighty Blow) & two stat boosts (+MA & +ST).

Har Ganeth Headrippers – Dark Elfs
Top Earner - Ekxot Raincurser (Superstar Blitzer) with 230k
Ekxot Raincurser has rolled three normal (Dodge, Tackle & Side Step) & two stat boosts (+MA & +AG). However he is carrying an injury which takes away the +AG boost.

Surfing the WhiteIsle – Norse
Top Earner – Lemf (Snow Troll) with 290k
Lemf has rolled three normal (Mighty Blow, Piling On & Juggernaut) & Three Doubles (Block, Pro & Jump Up). However he does carry a niggling injury.

Something is Rotting – Nurgle
Top Earner - To Be Or Not To Be (Legend Prestigor) with 230k
To Be Or Not To Be has rolled four normal (Block, Sure Hands, Fend & Two Heads), a double (Dodge) & a +AG stat boost. However he is carrying an injury which lowers his MA

[H] Rebel Pride – High Elf
Top Earners - Andreas Høgfeldt (Superstar Blitzer) & Thomas Feer (Superstar Blitzer) with 230k
Andreas Høgfeldt has rolled three normal (Tackle, Dodge & Strip Ball), a double (Mighty Blow) & a +Ag stat boost. However he is carrying an injury which lowers his AV.
Thomas Feer has rolled three normal rolls (Dodge, Block & Side Step) & two stat boosts (+ST & +MA).

Seven Pillars – Skaven
Top Earner – Zeal (Superstar Blitzer) with 200k
Zeal has rolled four normal (Mighty Blow, Piling On, Tackle & Dauntless) & a double (Claw).

El Dia de los Muertos – Khemri
Top Earners – Khetep (Superstar Tomb Guardian), Khayu (Superstar Blitz-Ra) & Utep (Legend Throw-Ra) with 210k each.
Khetep has rolled four normal (Mighty Blow, Break Tackle, Guard & Grab) & a +MA stat boost.
Khayu has rolled three normal (Mighty Blow, Tackle & Juggernaut) & two +MA stat boosts.
Utep has rolled four normal (Leader, Block, Kick-Off Return & Tackle), a double (dodge) & a +MA stat boost.

Power of Lingerie – Amazon
Top Earner – Foxy V (Superstar Blitzer) with 240k.
Foxy V has rolled two normal (Sure Hands & Fend) & three stat boosts (+AG & two +MA).

Pine Valley Cosmonauts – Wood Elf
Top Earner - Gary Gilmore-Eyes (Legend Wardancer) with 300k
Gary Gilmore-Eyes has rolled three normal (Strip Ball, Tackle & Side Step), a double (Mighty Blow) & two stat boosts (+ST & +AG). However he sustained two niggling injurys & -MA drop.

That Were Bristle – Undead
Top Earner - Will "Wackum" (Star Wright)
Will "Wackum" has rolled four normal (Mighty Blow, Tackle, Piling On & Guard).

I wanted to write something more elaborate but then I remembered it would be useless if I don't post something before the season finished. So hear it is a quick prem guide to the most expensive players that each team has.

I also found the Stats section of the group page straight having finished writing up what I had done.

I coudn't find a general discussion forum so I'm posting it here Smile
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2014 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

It's been a long awaited moment, but Lemf has finally been killed by a rookie black orc, True Ogre.

In his 68 game career, Lemf made 434 blocks, 90 cas, 3 TDs and even one IT! He was the MVP 12 times and gained 251 spps. He managed to get 3 double skills as well as his 3 normals making him a feared killer.

Rest in peace, Lemf, you will be sadly missed.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2014 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

My Real Ogre also killed someone, what a coincidence Razz

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2014 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems odd that none of the league matches for WIL have been posted here since April 2014... did we all leave it to die?, did something better come along?... or are we going to get it past 100 pages? Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2014 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

We should revive posting match reports.
I would post one of my latest game if I didn't get robbed badly and still to this day can bear to think of that game Smile
SvenS

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2014 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

No match report Im afraid, just trying to get a reply thru about our lagging game (PMs not working).

Ive been alone with kids this week and ill on top so wasnt able to play during the week. RC cannot play during the weekend and suggested late monday (which wouldmake my tuesday at work rough!).

Sorry for the missed games!
I'd still like to continue with my teamnext season
Sven

SL
 Jump to: