27 coaches online • Server time: 08:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post test mode doesnt wor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
phil78

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2006 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Britnoth
Posted: Jun 05, 2006 - 07:01 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1230812

That was a total mugging.

and so was this but in the opposite direction
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1245948

Embarassed
Twisted Evil
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2006 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

And so it came to pass, Marienburg Athletic took to the field to secure final victory in the Unicorn Conference against the mighty Rotters of Coach PeteW, the buildup to the game was intense, with the fans of both teams clamouring for violence.
They were not to be dissapointed.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1274781

In the first half, just as the first kick took place, Beast of Nurgle, FatherShadow consumed a referee who was venturing too close, leaving the half free for a foulfest, during which the dirty players of the Minions went to work on the Marienburgers.
Marienburg Athletic took the lead going into the second half with a well stolen TD right before half time.
Getting kickoff they had planned a cunning blitz down the right flank, a well worked procedure in training, Nuffle however, had other plans.
The replacement referee was to fall victim to the same unpleasant end as the first, FatherShadow venting his rage at not having killed anyone up to this point. Rocks from the crowd, fouls, cunning passes, this game had the lot.
Whilst they emerged 2-0 victors overall, Marienburg Athletic have eyes on the interconference playoffs, and the subsequent final.
Coach Furious George was heard to mention, "The sky is the limit for these boys, theyve got talent, a mean streak a mile wide and the appetite to go all the way in this competition"
He went on to confirm that the Marienburgers "Were looking to increase the muscle on the line of scrimmage with an Ogre"
The streets of Marienburg are alive with the bustle and excitement of League Final Fever and more than a few Ogres have been seen running drills and learning the finer points of the game in hopes of White Isle League glory!

Watch This Space!

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
pac

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2006 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to Marienburg Athletic (winners of Unicorn Conference) and Dominus Astrum (winners of Lion Conference)!

They and the conference runners-up will now play a mini-KO tournament for the title of league champion! Hopefully we'll be able to schedule the final in advance so that as many coaches as possible can spec.

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2006 - 01:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, my horrible mauling will be quite a spectacle, come one, come all, see the mighty fall from great heights into pools of the unmentionable!
Bleh, heres to hoping i swing an upset Very Happy

Me Loves Futurama
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2006 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1282752

Horrible mauling it was, but not of the Marienburgers, Nuffle was in attendance, and despite the valiant attempts of Phil78 and his rats, no amount of tactical wisdom and cunning could outweigh the laws of fortune. A ludicrous play in turn 16 has lead to speculations a wizard may have been in use, the ball returning from the crowd half way up the pitch to the waiting arms of a linemen who passed to a blitzer waiting on the touchdown line, climbing to avoid a rat, he then ran over to score the winner in the dying moments. The phrase one in a million doesnt go half way here folks...
Well, as promised, we've bought an ogre, and swiped the match ball, on the assumption its blessed. Finals here we come, and comiserations to Coach Phil, who by all rights should have won this game 2-1 comfortably.

Me Loves Futurama
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

so we meet again.......

revenge shall be mine.

Im just deciding whether to be evil enough to waste some money so I get a handicap......hmmmmmm......

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
pac

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, it's quite impressive that despite playing only four league games (due to forfeits), the Marienburgers have a higher TS than any other team in the league.

Nuffle knows what kind of monster they'd have become if they'd played 8 matches by now! Shocked

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

mine would have been huge if it were not for the loss of a wolf - damn you petew

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

pac wrote:
By the way, it's quite impressive that despite playing only four league games (due to forfeits), the Marienburgers have a higher TS than any other team in the league.

Nuffle knows what kind of monster they'd have become if they'd played 8 matches by now! Shocked

They would of crashed and burned Razz
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Today the White Isle League.... Tomorrow, THE WORLD!!!

Erm, sorry, yeah. Ive been most fortunate.

Me Loves Futurama
BlackNWhiteDog

Post 2 Posted: Jul 18, 2006 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I loves Futurama so I do

I like you already Wink

Ok to the point...

The Image are on the prowl! But having never played Blood Bowl before the Countesses know there in for a tough time. But in true British style will they face their opponents unfazed (and lose on penalties Crying or Very sad ).

Everyone loves the underDog!!!
Woof Woof Grrrrrr Snarl!!!

Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Gentlemen,

Tonight, at the hour of 7, british time, Marienburg Athletic will take to the field versus Jocks Wolfies,

Be in IRC to cheer for broken puppies!

Me Loves Futurama
pac

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 03:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurray! I was on the verge of drawing the conference divisions without waiting for you! Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Woot! I won't be around - but good luck chaps! Make it entertaining, the replay will be my pre-bed-with-cup-of-tea viewing! Now if I find some scones, I can make the experience even more British.....
Tophat

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like a real tough match up , Its all gonna depend on the wolfs and that dirty zombie , for me it looks like the more heavily skilled Marienburgers will win the day , but if the Wolf and Dirty Player can get some early casualties it could all swing back for Irn-Bru .