<center><h4><b>Season starts March 16th</b></h4>
- TR 100 [L] teams
- No playing outside of the league
- Wizards, stars, fouling all good, anything goes
- 8 round swiss followed by top X teams in a knockout tourney
- Any and all LRB4 races allowed
- Concessions are allowed, but frowned upon, and you will be publicly mocked. While I don\'t like them in an open league like ranked, in a closed league format, they can be pretty good for strategy if used properly. If anyone has conerns with this, since I know it\'s a touchy subject with some people, please let me know, and if enough people ask for it, I\'ll look into removing the rule.
- If you wish to retire a team, please let me know *BEFORE* you retire the team. You will be allowed to swap your team with a new one if you get particularly crippled(and I expect it with this crew), you\'ll just have to deal with the consequences of playing a low TR team against established teams. ;)
- From the 10 man divisions, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th place will be guaranteed a spot into the final tourney. From the 8 man division, 1st/2nd/3rd will be guaranteed.
- Any team that does not automatically advance to the tourney, will be placed in a random draw for 5 wildcard spots. So, 5 slots for 17 teams. Aim high, and avoid the draw if you want a guaranteed place in the tournament.
NOTICE: This is not a one-off tourney format. It's a permanent league, so plan for a long-term team accordingly.