Welcome to the home of The F.I.F.A.(Fairly Innocuous Fantasy Assorted)World Cup.
32 teams will compete for the most coveted prize on the planet.
Teams will be seperated into 8 groups of 4. Each will compete in a round robin against the other 3 teams in their group with the top 2 placed teams going through to the 16 team knockout. In the round robin stage 2 points will be awarded for a win. 1 for a draw & 0 for a loss.
This will be the 2nd time that the tournament has been played and unlike last time ANY country can be chosen. Countries will be assigned to coaches on a first come first served basis. Whilst there is no restrictions on the amount of teams featuring the same race, teams submitted with races that are not already represented will be more likely to feature in the tournament.
1. Teams must be rookie (TV100)[L]eague teams.
2. Teams must feature the country's name in the team name in bracketts. Here's an example: "Bulldogs of Albion(England)".
3. Teams should also feature the flag of their chosen country as their team picture.
4. You should be able to play between 20:00-01:00 BBTime. Each round will be played over 7 days.
5. You must have at least 100 games played on fumbbl as this provides some evidence that you are committed to the site and to completing the tournament.
Lastly, whilst strictly not a rule the fluffier a team is the more fun it adds to the league! So get fluffing!
<b>The 2011 World Cup will begin on Monday 1st of August at 13:00BBTime</b>
<h4>You can follow developments in the <a href="http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=17300">group