|*** 2012-04-07 Team restarted after a long pause. Sorry :) ***|
Reminder : marauder next first skills :
- guard (2)
- block (2)
- MB (1)
- dirty player (1)
Team Fluff & Historical Facts
History of team Inspiration
One night, Nuffle appeared in my dreams.
"Emeric ! Do you think you'll get a real win record one day if you continue playing like this?
- Er... Yes... One day i'll eventually be a good coach.
- Look at you ! You can't play elves, they die to fast and are too expensive. You can only use them when I let them get good kick off events. As for Slanns ! Good effort, but...? Ripped Off by Khemris? You play in the BOX, this is not supposed to happen !
- Well i tried chaos too...
- Pffft. Banning PO from a chaos team. You could as well ask people politely if they don't mind if you concede.
- No. That i'll never do. NO CONCESSION !
- That is the onl reason why i still care about you, Emeric. Will you make a team in my honor?
- Yes, Nuffle. How should i build it?"
And that's how Nuffle gave me The Rules.
Chaos Pact thou shalt play, marauders are inexpensive and can do what they want.
No Big Guy shalt be hired, you just don't know how to handle them.
As Ballccarrier, your elf shalt be developped. One elf to rule them all.
As a ball stealer and optional one-turner, your skaven shalt be developped. He might not be a gutter runner, but still he can run far.
Thou shalt listen to the sirens of clawPOMB. Two marauders will primarily aim at those skills.
Thou shalt also get four other strong linemen. Block, guard, mightyblow, and some other combination is the way to go.
Thou shalt keep 3 of them as sacrificial meat to me.
And of course, you will not be able to win if you do not have a dirty player. Remember the khemri? Build him or khemri will haunt you forever.
Now, history shalt show whether Nuffle has been right to sign a pact with me.
The terrible Curse of the guard skill
A Curse is upon my team : all the players that have the guard skill die horribly quite quickly after they get it.
Until now, no player that got guard lasted more than 5 matches afterwards. All were either killed or retired because of awful sufferings (double niggling injury).
Addraecyn, dead after 12 games total, second game with guard.
Careobryn, retired after two niggling injuries, 11 games total (niggled in the two games he played with guard)
Blenvan dead after 15 games total, 4th game with guard. [b]Longest living guard player to date[/b].
Careogwyn, dead after 3 games, during his first game with guard.
Deodd, 7 games, died in his second match with guard.