57 coaches online • Server time: 15:02
* * * Did you know? The most touchdowns in a single match is 23.
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Dice stats feature r...goto Post SWL Season LXXIVgoto Post 620k difference?
95% Hobgoblins
Roster [R] Chaos Dwarf
Put together by the Chaos Gods as a joke. the 95% have surprised many.

So a lot of coaches have been asking me 95% ???? what's the other 5%?

Show matches | Show stats | Show Development | Show past players | View Roster | Yearbook | Team Options | Refresh
Progression: Standard
# Name Position Ma St Ag Av Skills Inj G Cp Td It Cs vp Sp Cost  
152Th Game HoboHobgoblin Runner6347Dirty Player, +AG 43000131740k (40+60k) 
2Pet Pit-Bull oneBull Centaur Blitzer6419Sprint, Sure Feet, Thick Skull, Block, Mighty Blow, Guard, Break Tackle, Dodge-ag2611025579130k (130+110k) 
3ChoofeeHobgoblin Runner6337  300010240k (40+0k) 
454th game HoboHobgoblin Runner6347+AG, Block, Tackle 41480524840k (40+80k) 
5PaleorcHobgoblin Runner6357Block, +AG, +AG, Kick-Off Return, Pron78601806615640k (40+140k) 
6ChuffyHobgoblin Runner6337  100000040k (40+0k) 
7Beta BetaHobgoblin Runner6337Dirty Player 600021940k (40+20k) 
8LokoHobgoblin Runner6337Block 8100021140k (40+20k) 
9PhelpsHobgoblin Runner6347+AG, Block, Tackle, Strip Ball, Dodge 383901268440k (40+130k) 
10HobyHobgoblin Runner6447+ST, Block, +AG, Mighty Blow, Dodge 7491102139940k (40+170k) 
11Siebaug IIIHobgoblin Runner6337Guard, Block, Tackle, Dauntless 58141755440k (40+90k) 
12L'Autre LàHobgoblin Runner6337  800000040k (40+0k) 
13ClapHobgoblin Runner6337Dirty Playerm2200021940k (0k) 
14BadmanHobgoblin Runner6337  300000040k (40+0k) 
15Chose BineHobgoblin Runner6337Block, Tackle, Kick, Dauntless 460101845940k (40+80k) 
14 players (+1 player missing next game)  
Coach:jorj Re-Rolls (140k):4  
Race:Chaos Dwarf Fan Factor:9  
Team Value:1980k Assistant Coaches:0  
Treasury:100000 Cheerleaders:1  
Tournament Weight:2040k Apothecary:Yes  

Games Played:96 (44/19/33) |TD Diff:14 (137 - 123) |Cas Diff:106 (191/93/28 - 96/83/27)
Last Opponent: Gersul S.A