|Recent Forum Topics SR||Set Up Issues||Linux?|
1. Set up like this, move the lineman into position first (blue arrows), then Blitz with your Blitzer.
2. This is the best time to use your spare player (the thrower in this case)to get the ball and give it to your ball carrier. Block and chain-push your ball carrier into your opponent's half.
3. Block and chainpush again.
4. Move your lineman into position first (yellow arrows). Then block and chainpush your ball carrier into position.
5. Block and push your ball carrier one more square into your opponent's half, the run up the field, do two GFIs and score.